My license was in my mail today!

We have had students tell us they have been getting permits in 3 weeks with prints and 6 without... Has anyone seen this fast of a processing time?

Thank you

Steve

American Firearms Training

www.aftccw.com

Three weeks is less than thirty days...how are they being done quicker than that ?? Doesn't make sense......I applied without prints and it took 101 days total. If someone is getting their license in under the 30 day LEO objection period, that just doesn't jive.

Hi Gang,

Can anyone share what application # has been reached ????

My wife is 704xx & applied in early april without prints.

Maybe she will receive hers on or about Independance Day.

That would be an irony, a 'permit' for her 2A right.

I applied April 13th with an app number of 727xx, added portions about 2-3 weeks in, got my card in about 39 days.

Wow Bird, that IS taking a bit longer than the average ....there was one guy who went active and after 3 weeks still had no license so he called ISP and come to find out that they had activated him but had failed to send his card to the printer for processing and mailing....I'd consider giving them a call.....I received mine two days after going active ..

I call them on June 19 they call me back the next day and told me it was mail out on June 13 the same day is was active. I also email them and they told me if, not receive by July 13 to call them. I also inform them about the problems with USPS mail. And that they been sending my mail to a wrong address from time to time.

Hi all, I don't usually post on internet forums, but since I really appreciated being able to come here and get an idea of how long things were taking - I figured I should post my results too.

Applied: 04/05 (a Saturday)

Active: 07/11 (a Friday)

Received: 07/14 (a Monday)

App#: 67XXX

I did not submit prints

97 days to 'active', 100 days to license in hand

Thanks to everyone who has posted their results (it gave me something to check up on while I waited) and thank you so much to all those that worked so hard to make Illinois recognize our 2nd Amendment right!