My license was in my mail today!

MAY 20,2014:

INreviewing your application for a CCL, the ISP received an objection to your eligibility from a law enforcement agency. Pursuant to 430ILCS 15(a) the objection was submitted to the CCLRB. The Board has notified the departmentthat it has determined by a preponderance of the evidence that you do not pose a danger to yourself or others/ are not a threat to public safety, and are, THEREFORE, ELIGIBLE FOR A CCL. THE ISP WILL THE PROCESSING OF YOUR APPLICATION.

8 HOUR TRAINING

RANGE TIME

NO PRINTS

APPLIED 3rd week in MARCH

applied 4/28

active 6/2

with prints..

wifey applied 4/28 without prints...so we will see how long hers takes

"Arthur, what this feast needs is Pez!"

Welcome to freedom!

From what I have seen on the forum so far is that no print applicants are around 100 days. I applied on 2/28, 97 days ago, without prints and still under review. I am pretty sure you can still submit prints after the fact so if she is in a hurry I would suggest it.

She wasn't in a hurry and I thought it would be a good gauge.

applied 4/28

active 6/2

with prints..

wifey applied 4/28 without prints...so we will see how long hers takes

"Arthur, what this feast needs is Pez!"

Welcome to freedom!

From what I have seen on the forum so far is that no print applicants are around 100 days. I applied on 2/28, 97 days ago, without prints and still under review. I am pretty sure you can still submit prints after the fact so if she is in a hurry I would suggest it.

I posted in the fastest turnaround thread, but it should go here too. Applied May 4th, went Active June 5th, in my mailbox today, June 7th. So, 31 days until Active, 33 days total.

I never thought I would see the day, but here it is. I did submit the prints in case anybody is keeping track. I also applied for Utah, but from what I see here and there, they're swamped with applications so it may take a while yet.

Thanks to all that made it possible.

I posted in the fastest turnaround thread, but it should go here too. Applied May 4th, went Active June 5th, in my mailbox today, June 7th. So, 31 days until Active, 33 days total.

I never thought I would see the day, but here it is. I did submit the prints in case anybody is keeping track. I also applied for Utah, but from what I see here and there, they're swamped with applications so it may take a while yet.

Thanks to all that made it possible.

Exact same time frames, just a couple of days behind. It just dropped through the mail slot about five minutes ago. My first thought was "Thank you!!!!" to everyone involved at any level, and then for some reason, I thought "Wally walk!!!"

We have had students tell us they have been getting permits in 3 weeks with prints and 6 without... Has anyone seen this fast of a processing time?

Thank you

Steve

American Firearms Training

www.aftccw.com

Edited by AFT