My license was in my mail today!

Applied 3/9

Non-instructor with prints

App. #244xx

Approved 3/10

Stamped 3/10

Received 3/13 about 3 PM in the Jungle, Jackson County

Wow! You were approved in 1 day :frantics:

Yeah but it costs a lot more for that. But if you contribute enough to the right reelection campaign fund! (purple)

Sorry typo there, applied 1/9 Original post corrected. Don't want anyone to think any hanky panky is going on, not in Illinois. I guess a news team is on the way to ask me how I got approved in one day when some who applied in December are still waiting.

Edited by junglebob

Applied 1/8

App. #14*****

Approved: 3/9

Arrived: 3/11

Hyde Park Southside of Chicago!

Good to see some city folks. South side but now north side here. We definately have to carry.

I plan on carrying everyday kind sir. This is a very epic moment for us and I'm proud to be part of it!!

Now Wally Walk and post in the Walmart thread :-)

Applied 1/8

App. #14*****

Approved: 3/9

Arrived: 3/11

Hyde Park Southside of Chicago!

Good to see some city folks. South side but now north side here. We definately have to carry.

I plan on carrying everyday kind sir. This is a very epic moment for us and I'm proud to be part of it!!

I'm right with you on that! Epic indeed.

Congratulations to everyone who received their licenses, but remember the powers that be, who hate the average citizen exercising their constitutional right are watching you, hoping that you will mess up so they can run to court and try to snatch our God given right to defend ourselves. stay alert and do not give these so called politicians any ammo to use against us.

applied 2/23/14 with prints

status - under review

That's the battery for the backup memory on the printer! :frantics: :frantics: :frantics:

Congrats, guys!

Oh, Oh, the backup memory battery fell out of the printing machine into Nem's envelope now there will be a power outage and people will be complaining that they aren't getting their licenses in about 60 days.

Nem, You need to send the battery back to the ISP before disaster strikes.

Congratulations to everyone who received their licenses, but remember the powers that be, who hate the average citizen exercising their constitutional right are watching you, hoping that you will mess up so they can run to court and try to snatch our God given right to defend ourselves. stay alert and do not give these so called politicians any ammo to use against us.

applied 2/23/14 with prints

status - under review

The proper thing to do is to remember all the times that these politicians tried to deny our rights, stomped on the Constitution and made the laws to suit their needs. VOTE their Butts out of office. ELECT responsible people to office that will follow theConstitution and legislate the will of their constituents.

Applied 1-5-2014

Prints with TCN

Non-instructor

App #12,XXX

3-17 Under Review

Will county

So why am I still waiting?

Asking the same thing

1/5 app and paid

UR "76XX This is a low # and seeing #s in the 10,000 being active!!!!

Prints/TCN

Non Instructor

Marion County

72 days to date from application 19 more to go and then the big question "Under Review and its 90 days ISP"

Edited by ultraclassic01