My license was in my mail today!

This is getting ridiculous. I started app on 12/18, paid on 1/4, approved on 2/28 and...IT DIDN'T COME TODAY EITHER (live in Kane County). I guess there is always tomorrow.

Ugh! Bummer. I'll probably be joining you on the wait for Friday (then Saturday...)

OK, this is really mean but...my wife was messing with me when she txt me saying it hadn't come yet...I HIT THE LOTTERY. I can't wait to get home and actually see it for myself. Edited by fat-tire

This is getting ridiculous. I started app on 12/18, paid on 1/4, approved on 2/28 and...IT DIDN'T COME TODAY EITHER (live in Kane County). I guess there is always tomorrow.

Ugh! Bummer. I'll probably be joining you on the wait for Friday (then Saturday...)

OK, this is really mean but...my wife was messing with me when she txt me saying it hadn't come yet...I HIT THE LOTTERY. I can't wait to get home and actually see it for myself.

Congrats man. Awesome.

Got a letter from ISP. No license but a letter saying my personnel information may have been hacked not what I was waiting for. Approved 2/28. Cook

Same here. Letter was postmarked 3/4. I submitted my app on 1/4 and was approved on 2/28. Jackson County. I was all excited when I walked out to the mailbox and pulled out an envelope from the ISP. Felt there was no card in there and got unexcited real quick. Cardus Interruptus.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Long time watcher, first time poster.

It is getting fustrating. Filled out app 12/28 to the 90% and then submitted and paid right at 12:00am on 1/5. Was approved 5-7pm on 2/28 and still haven't received mine. In Tazewell County. App number is 63xx.

My situation was almost identical as yours. App number 68xx. Cook County. Nothing yet.

Long time watcher, first time poster.

It is getting fustrating. Filled out app 12/28 to the 90% and then submitted and paid right at 12:00am on 1/5. Was approved 5-7pm on 2/28 and still haven't received mine. In Tazewell County. App number is 63xx.

Tazewell here also...

Submitted 1/02 and still UR. App # 50XX

snapback.pngHipshot Percussion, on 06 March 2014 - 04:52 PM, said:

Now I really am getting frustrated. Approved 2/28 and again today, NO JOY (DuPage County.) What the...??? Just sitting here grinding my teeth...

What was your application date?

Matt B - Applied 1/5 = Approved 2/28 between 5:00 and 5:45 pm.

Edited by Hipshot Percussion

Review on my process:

Non-instructor

10/18/2013...................Took class, 8 hours, DD214

10/25/2014...................Livescan prints

12/19/2013...................Start application, #5xxx

1/2/2014...................... Try to finish application, cannot, problem with prints

1/4/2014......................Finish application, accepted and paid, UNDER REVIEW, stayed there entire time

2/28/2014....................APPROVED

3/6/2014......................Received LICENSE.

Now, where do I sign up for the renewal classes?