My license was in my mail today!

An off topic thought. Most people think that the 2nd amendment grants us the right to keep and bear arms. That is not actually true. In 1875 the supreme court ruled that the second amendment is in place to keep congress from infringing on those rights to keep and bear arms. Just a different way of looking at things given the significance of the happenings here in Illinois over the past week.

I sure have felt infringed upon but maybe a little less now.

The mailman just left and there's nothing good in the pile.

Approved on the 28th at 3:00PM.

No Delivery on Sat, Mon, or today.

NEWMAN!!!

http://www.slcbookkeeping.com/Portals/60948/images/C--Users-User-Pictures-check%20is%20in%20the%20mail.jpg

I really think this may be worse than, "Under Review"

Edited by Pete S

Applied: 12/18/2014

Approved: 02/27/2014

Instructor: Yes

Prints: Yes

CCL Arrived: 03/03/2014

Location: Rock Island County (where I-80 meets the Mississippi River)

Now, the really sad part is that my first trip was to a prohibited area (hospital affiliate). I am sick as a dog, and had to go to a walk-in clinic last night after work. As soon as I kick this bug, I will plan to do a proper Wally-Walk.

-- Frank

Well mine did not show up again......I am p*****. It should of been here today. It was approved early on Friday the 28th last month. Submitted on 1/2/2014 with prints and only live 1 1/2 hours south of Springfield. Its been 4 days, tomorrow will be 5 since its showed active in leads. My god I have got things from California in 2-3 days ground ship USPS. I don't care if they have 90 days or not my expiration is Feb.28 2019 so they need to get a move on it. I have no simpathy for them if they can't get out what they have approved fast enough then get more help.

If you haven't received your license, what's the point of posting in the 'I received my license today' thread? Seems 180 degrees off topic. Shouldn't you be in the "I'm pouting because my application is still under review and/or has not arrived OFFICIAL thread"?

NEWMAN!!!

http://www.slcbookkeeping.com/Portals/60948/images/C--Users-User-Pictures-check%20is%20in%20the%20mail.jpg

I really think this may be worse than, "Under Review"

Same here approved on the 28th, expiration started on the 28th but no permit. So we have burned through a few days we won't get back. I have not seen anyone with a license in their pocket that got approved on the 28th. I applied on Jan 4th simply because the ISP wouldn't accept my TCN # on the 2nd so it set me back.

I gotta think with the license already stamped with the issue date and the clock running on the expiration date they will be here this week. I feel like they maybe were printed and laying in a box ready to go to the post office. Or maybe they just got sent to the printer today or tomorrow. 2/28 was Friday and IF no one worked on Sat, Sunday, Monday (because of the holiday) then today would be the first day they might get handled or dropped into the postal system.

i knew i should have applied earlier in the day on 1/5, i waiting until 10pm which was probably a mistake on my part

I completed on 1/5 at 12:20am if memory serves, with an app #10,4xx, and still not approved yet. Seems pretty random at this point.

agreed, i doubt it really mattered when in the grand scheme....i submitted and paid on 1/2 @ approx 9AM w/prints, app # 50XX....still under review

NEWMAN!!!

Where are you located?

Bill i'm gonna take a stab at it and guess NEWMAN!!!

If you haven't received your license, what's the point of posting in the 'I received my license today' thread? Seems 180 degrees off topic. Shouldn't you be in the "I'm pouting because my application is still under review and/or has not arrived OFFICIAL thread"?

not a

This.

I want to get an idea odd what's going on out there without having to weed through all the complaints.