My license was in my mail today!

Please stop screaming.

Approved seems to be the end of the road for status on the ISP site. Active applies more to what LEOs see.

So far, no one has posted that they got an email.

whos screaming? screaming is all caps. but thanks for the answer.

Sorry. I was referring to the size of the font. No worries. ;)

Jimmy the HTML code under the web page now shows ACTIVE but the displayed area says APPROVED. Previously my "Under Review" had HTML code that said APPROVED under the web page. Just view the code using Right Click then "Inspect Element" and hover over "Under Review" when viewing your application logged in.

Jimmy the HTML code under the web page now shows ACTIVE but the displayed area says APPROVED. Previously my "Under Review" had HTML code that said APPROVED under the web page. Just view the code using Right Click then "Inspect Element" and hover over "Under Review" when viewing your application logged in.

sounds good. thanks. i guess we shouldn't be surprised that were not getting the emails.

anything from ISP as to how many they will process a day?

I think initially 4000 or so was the number being tossed around in another thread. Also thought I read something that said the ISP would reach a workflow equilibrium where the number in would be about the same average for the number they would put out every day.

Dang guys! Was I the only one in this part of the state?

I'll loan you two - I'm in very good mood. Sorry.

I am in Mapleton and no love here.

I usually get things one day later than expected, probably due to having to ship to the tiny (but efficient) Mapleton USPS and then go out from there.

Monday or Tuesday for me if mine was mailed out with the first bunch.

Congratulations on the folks who got in the first batch.

It is interesting that the serialized application number had nothing to do with the actual number on the license, where they just added a number to the front of your FOID.

mqqn

No such luck for this bartonvilletonian.... Maybe Monday or Tuesday....

ok people we need an answer to the questions:

did your status change from "approved" to something like "active" or something????

also, did you ever get any kind of email from isp???

No

&

No

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

My status changed the 28th to approved.

A LEO friend ran my DL this AM. It came up that I was a CCW holder dated the 28 with an expiration date. He also mentioned the ISP had run my DL on the 25th (I was not stopped then)

My license came in the mail later in the AM. Sorry don't have the envelope here.

Filed Dec. 18, Instructor, 61614 area code.

No e-mails rec'd.

Thanks for all the help from this site