My license was in my mail today!

• 3 weeks later...

Applied July 27 2018

October 15th Notified my instructor gave me “the old certificate”

October 18th, instructor re-submitted correct certificate

Janaury 9th “inspect element” went from submitted to approved

January 13th “Renew” button was lit on FOID, clicked renew (second mistake)

January 14th “inspect element” went back to submitted

March 15th new FOID went active

March 19th new FOID in mail

May 15th CCW “inspect element” went to QC verified

May 16th went to approved

May 17th went to active

May 23rd CCW in the mail...

Sheesh

Any ideas on timeline for foid/ccl appeal due to suspension/revocation? License suspended for court order of protection. Protection expired may 23,2019. Filed appeal a week before order expired. I can see online that the options to renew/report lost/or stolen for your cards are avilable which i used to not see but still says under review. Does that mean its about to be reset to active or something? Thanks!!

Thats what i was thinking about also. I remember when it was first revoked and suspended it wouldn't show those options to renew report lost or stolen. Now that part changed but it changed over a week ago and still under review like come on you guys! I have a court order for the return of my firearm from a criminal court judge and the end of the order of protection wrongfully entered against me

Any ideas on timeline for foid/ccl appeal due to suspension/revocation? License suspended for court order of protection. Protection expired may 23,2019. Filed appeal a week before order expired. I can see online that the options to renew/report lost/or stolen for your cards are avilable which i used to not see but still says under review. Does that mean its about to be reset to active or something? Thanks!!

Does it say 'appeal under review' or just 'under review'

Does it say 'appeal under review' or just 'under review'

Hi MollyB, it says appeal under review

Wow. Thats so sad of a situation. I also have the CPD telling me that if my firearm is not claimed in a timely manner than i risk having it forfeited by the inventory on S Homan st in chicago. Now i have a court signed order saying i am not a threat and the order of protection being over i would expect the same urgency to return my rights as they used to take away them.

Hopefully you get good news I'm applying for first time,on 6/19 I started getting option to change address/report lost/stolen doesn't make sense to give that option unless there has been a card printed I posted on another thread but haven't got answer yet

Lol that option popped up for everyone. It is 30 days for police to deny THEN it will start to process. Expect 100(prints)-140(no prints) days from initial application to mailbox but check back often in order to see where it's at.

02/24/2019 Applied without prints

07/02/2019 Site still shows 'Under Review'

So I guess the 120 days they have to review it is just a number they throw out there and it doesn't really mean anything..

Similar situation. Applied on 3/4/19 without prints. 7/2/19 is 120 days for me. Processing times seem to be slowing during May/June. Haven't seen any success stories for a while in these forums. This state is a POS.

02/24/2019 Applied without prints

07/02/2019 Site still shows 'Under Review'

So I guess the 120 days they have to review it is just a number they throw out there and it doesn't really mean anything..

Similar situation. Applied on 3/4/19 without prints. 7/2/19 is 120 days for me. Processing times seem to be slowing during May/June. Haven't seen any success stories for a while in these forums. This state is a POS.

Edited by Kevin D

Kind of strange but I noticed on the ISP site that I went "Active" on 7-3-19 and they also reissued my FOID card as well. I didn't ask or pay for that. I also noticed that the new FOID is only good for 3 years. What gives?

Kind of strange but I noticed on the ISP site that I went "Active" on 7-3-19 and they also reissued my FOID card as well. I didn't ask or pay for that. I also noticed that the new FOID is only good for 3 years. What gives?

When they issued your Renewed CCL they matched up your FOID #, but it still expires on the original date.

Edited by cola490