My license was in my mail today!

Applied 2/15/2015

Denied 2/18/2015 For court ordered treatment for "Alcoholism" when it was just a requirement for a DUI

Appealed 12/10/2015 After the 5 year mark of completed treatment

4/4/2017 Registered at illinoiscarry.com

4/11/2017 Submitted an inquiry per Molly B.'s instructions

Active 4/14/2017

Received 4/19/2017

After a year and a half of waiting I now have my CCL thanks to this forum. I know for a fact I would still not have it if it wasn't for this forum and the help of Molly B.!!!

On a side note. Went and picked out a Beretta Nano today.

Applied 2/15/2015

Denied 2/18/2015 For court ordered treatment for "Alcoholism" when it was just a requirement for a DUI

Appealed 12/10/2015 After the 5 year mark of completed treatment

4/4/2017 Registered at illinoiscarry.com

4/11/2017 Submitted an inquiry per Molly B.'s instructions

Active 4/14/2017

Received 4/19/2017

After a year and a half of waiting I now have my CCL thanks to this forum. I know for a fact I would still not have it if it wasn't for this forum and the help of Molly B.!!!

On a side note. Went and picked out a Beretta Nano today.

Congratulations, sounds like it was a long time coming!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

No need to be sorry. My wife submitted her application 1/28/2017 without that's why I asked.

Me too. I did the email trick a couple days ago and went QC_Verified yesterday.

My wifes went QC VERIFIED, APPROVED 3 days after application was submitted then after about 4 weeks was just QC verified and that where she is at now. Good luck

Applied 3/21. I just recently learned of the 'inspect element' piece of this and it is 'approved'. If I understand this 'inspect element' piece if I would of done this a week ago would it of not said 'approved'? Should I assume that it should go active in any time soon? I also see a lot of reference to an "Email Trick", but can't find what it actually is. Anyone care to explain or link me to where it is already explained?

Applied 3/21. I just recently learned of the 'inspect element' piece of this and it is 'approved'. If I understand this 'inspect element' piece if I would of done this a week ago would it of not said 'approved'? Should I assume that it should go active in any time soon? I also see a lot of reference to an "Email Trick", but can't find what it actually is. Anyone care to explain or link me to where it is already explained?

Yes at any time, but not Necessarily soon.

I applied 5 days later So Hope I am soon aswell :)

You had the old style card. ISP is replacing them and giving you a new number to match your CCL.

Samething just happen to my wife, she went active on the 18th, expecting to get her CCL in the mail. Finally get an envelope from the ISP and its just her new FOID. So does that mean she can carry on her FOID until her CCL gets here, seeing they are tied in together now, with the same number?

You had the old style card. ISP is replacing them and giving you a new number to match your CCL.

Samething just happen to my wife, she went active on the 18th, expecting to get her CCL in the mail. Finally get an envelope from the ISP and its just her new FOID. So does that mean she can carry on her FOID until her CCL gets here, seeing they are tied in together now, with the same number?

No sir she can not. Wait for her FCCL.

Yes at any time, but not Necessarily soon.

Sent email over weekend. Got typical 90 day email reply around 10AM Monday. Went active late afternoon.

Applied 3/21

Active 5/1

Applied: 4-30-2016

Under Board Review: 9-2-2016

Under Review: 4-24-2017

Active: 5-1-2017

In Hand: 5-3-2017

It is almost surreal to finally have it in hand, time for the Wally Walk! A huge thanks to Molly B for all her help, I couldn't have done it without you!

Edited by KlownKevin

Active 4/24/17 but it's already 5/10 and I still haven't receive my CCL. Got my new FOID on 5/5, Is this normal to take this long for my CCL?

You won't for a minimum of 30 days. Usually 45-60 w/ prints and upwards of 90 w/out prints.

Read this forum on the inspect element piece and look at this post for email trick. http://illinoiscarry.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=54547&p=1083797

Active 4/24/17 but it's already 5/10 and I still haven't receive my CCL. Got my new FOID on 5/5, Is this normal to take this long for my CCL?

You won't for a minimum of 30 days. Usually 45-60 w/ prints and upwards of 90 w/out prints.

Read this forum on the inspect element piece and look at this post for email trick. http://illinoiscarry.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=54547&p=1083797

I think you misread his post. He has already gone active, he is just waiting on receiving his CCL in hand now.

@Suikoden, I went active 5/1 and had it in hand on 5/3. I also only live 20 minutes from Springfield where they are mailed. You should receive it any day now I would think. If you go 30 days from date of being active and still haven't received it, I would def send ISP an email or call them. Here's to hoping you get it today! :)

Edited by KlownKevin

I think you misread his post. He has already gone active, he is just waiting on receiving his CCL in hand now.

@Suikoden, I went active 5/1 and had it in hand on 5/3. I also only live 20 minutes from Springfield where they are mailed. You should receive it any day now I would think. If you go 30 days from date of being active and still haven't received it, I would def send ISP an email or call them. Here's to hoping you get it today! :)

Thanks. The waiting is the hard part now especially when I saw that every got theirs in 3-4 days when I'm almost hitting 3 weeks. Got my hopes up when I got a letter from ISP, but it turns out to be my new FOID card. very disappointing.

Applied w/prints: 3/6

QC Verified: 3/31 (had emailed)

Did not see "Approved"

Active: 5/9

In hand: 5/12

New FOID yet to come.

And as luck would have it, I do need to take a trip to Walmart tonight, lol!

Definitely!!! A Wally Walk is mandatory within 72 hours.