My license was in my mail today!

First post here, been going through the site for a couple weeks now. I applied on 4/2/2016 with prints, went "approved" using inspect element a week later? Seems too fast? Who knows, maybe it will approved not using inspect element soon though!

You are just finishing up the 30 day rejection period that law enforcement has... now it needs to go to CCLB... As others have said inspect element is not approval

Tom

First post here, been going through the site for a couple weeks now. I applied on 4/2/2016 with prints, went "approved" using inspect element a week later? Seems too fast? Who knows, maybe it will approved not using inspect element soon though!

You are just finishing up the 30 day rejection period that law enforcement has... now it needs to go to CCLB... As others have said inspect element is not approval

Tom

Apps only go to the CCLRB if there is an objection issued.

Yep, submitted 4/2/16 with prints, went active 5/3/16!!!! Let's hope they mail it that fast too lol

Timing is everything in life, so the saying goes. The planets must have been in alignment for that particular day for you. Mine w/prints took 50 days from the submission to Active Status. Still waiting on my License, perhaps next week.

Boy, oh Boy... The Mailman dropped off both my CCL & (New and Updated)FOID Card. From the date to Submission on 03/14/2016 to Active Status 05/03 to Lic in hand on 05/09. I must say that I was surprised on getting both my CCL and FOID Card the same day as I have read previous post stating people waiting a week or more for theirs to show up.

Boy, oh Boy... The Mailman dropped off both my CCL & (New and Updated)FOID Card. From the date to Submission on 03/14/2016 to Active Status 05/03 to Lic in hand on 05/09. I must say that I was surprised on getting both my CCL and FOID Card the same day as I have read previous post stating people waiting a week or more for theirs to show up.

Carry safe, off to Wallywalk. :clap:

Congrats!

I hope this means mine is coming soon. We applied the same day

Edited by blck10th

Congrats! Hopefully this means mine will come soon too! What county are you in?!

Congrats! Hopefully this means mine will come soon too! What county are you in?!

I live in Peoria County

i just checked my ccl status, and i went under board review today. i immediately called isp and they said i had an objection from a local law enforcement agency, i have no idea what this could be for... what are my next steps?

And i thought that leo agencies had 30 days to object, and this is my 84th day?

i live in cook county, may i have been "DARTED"?

i just checked my ccl status, and i went under board review today. i immediately called isp and they said i had an objection from a local law enforcement agency, i have no idea what this could be for... what are my next steps?

And i thought that leo agencies had 30 days to object, and this is my 84th day?

i live in cook county, may i have been "DARTED"?

I just received my 5th letter from them saying they need another 30 days. You're in for a long wait. As we all are that are under board review