How many guns can you carry

Terry 9595

Since an Anti put up a bill to limit it to 1 gun and 10 rounds I think we can safely say that right now you can carry as many as you want. There was some debate on the forums before about the language in the carry bill but the proposed addition of a new restriction I would say ends that debate.

You'd think that, but the same restriction was also part of Quinn's amendatory veto (which I would have thought would end any debate before it started)

Since an Anti put up a bill to limit it to 1 gun and 10 rounds I think we can safely say that right now you can carry as many as you want. There was some debate on the forums before about the language in the carry bill but the proposed addition of a new restriction I would say ends that debate.

Some people enjoy doing mental gymnastics in order to give legislation meaning that is uniquely their own. I think that's the debate you're referring to. Just keep in mind that their meaning is not necessarily the meaning, though they sometimes get it right too.

The FCCA does not address the number of firearms a person may carry, so any number greater than zero satisfies the desire and need to carry lawfully once licensed.

I am one of those people who would carry two firearms, but one thing to keep in mind is transitioning back and forth from carry to container transport and back.

I am only setup to carry 1 firearm, so carrying 2 means getting a new container. And then just the hassle of going back and forth between carry and transport X2 has cooled my desire to carry 2 firearms.

One of u chicago boys needs to get a couple trainer guns,grab a media reporter and take them for a stroll of youre daily life and show them what a pointless pain in the a** all the prohibited places are and how many times the law makes you unneedly handle your gun in a days time.

One of u chicago boys needs to get a couple trainer guns,grab a media reporter and take them for a stroll of youre daily life and show them what a pointless pain in the a** all the prohibited places are and how many times the law makes you unneedly handle your gun in a days time.

That only works if you're a Machine shill, if you have some story that would bring outrage out of viewers for your cause and get them more ratings, and/or if they DON'T have an agenda to oppose your (in this case, our) cause. Otherwise the media will pay you absolutely no attention.

Now that's a great idea!

You do realize that was the whole purpose. Make it so cumbersome that most people won't carry. This won't stop me though.

Now that's a great idea!

You do realize that was the whole purpose. Make it so cumbersome that most people won't carry. This won't stop me though.

Oh, I realize that was behind some of it, but it doesn't matter what the original intent was. It might still be a good idea to publicize the unnecessary danger the current law creates when there are so many prohibited zones.

Archived