411 from ISP on board review

Applications submitted for board review then placed back under review means that something did stand out, whether it was something minor or major or an error in a background info. Those applications get another close examination to be sure nothing else turns up. Unless and until your application goes beyond the 90 days, it is important to remain patient and sit tight.

So my application Just came OFF of board review. if this answer was given above I apologize for repeating an answer. I spoke with a lieutenant in charge of the CCL program, maybe not in charge of the whole thing, but one of the head people. He did state that if you are under board review it is either A. The state police have objected, or B your local law enforcement agency has. In my case there was an incident from 2005 that resulted in a local ticket, not a conviction or anything. I spoke with the local LEO and they told me the reason they sent, and according to them, it is not necessarily an objection, they just send what info they have over, and the board makes the determination. I don't know if I hold that COMPLETELY true. But the other thing I learned is that even if you've had ANY interaction with the police, if you've ever had them called on you for whatever reason, and you've had to give your license and they take your info. Chances are they flag your application, in order to give them the 30 days to actually look at the reason you were spoken to. So basically if you have no convictions, and as long as the police weren't at your house or visiting you on a consistent basis. I wouldn't worry too much about it.

So my application Just came OFF of board review. if this answer was given above I apologize for repeating an answer. I spoke with a lieutenant in charge of the CCL program, maybe not in charge of the whole thing, but one of the head people. He did state that if you are under board review it is either A. The state police have objected, or B your local law enforcement agency has. In my case there was an incident from 2005 that resulted in a local ticket, not a conviction or anything. I spoke with the local LEO and they told me the reason they sent, and according to them, it is not necessarily an objection, they just send what info they have over, and the board makes the determination. I don't know if I hold that COMPLETELY true. But the other thing I learned is that even if you've had ANY interaction with the police, if you've ever had them called on you for whatever reason, and you've had to give your license and they take your info. Chances are they flag your application, in order to give them the 30 days to actually look at the reason you were spoken to. So basically if you have no convictions, and as long as the police weren't at your house or visiting you on a consistent basis. I wouldn't worry too much about it.

welcome back to the UR crowd. Did the Lt. Give any indication how long before you would get approved? Or what exactly happens next? What "pile" Your app goes into.

It's been two weeks since I've been back under review and I'm getting ansy. I originally applied 12/23, paid 1/2 w/prints

What's up operator. .welcome back. Heard ya had a nice trip minus border patrol :-/ anyway I saved you a spot in the bleachers. Hopefully our team scores soon!

Woldy2, operator. ..I've noticed a lot of approvals happening around or on the 60 day mark. If you factor the time we spent UBR (which stopped the clock) that would put us around 3/22-3/25. I'm hoping sooner though. I seen one other person already get approved after coming off UBR.

Trying to stay optimistic but I'm really thinking mid next week.... time will tell

:) I'll be in Comifornia In a couple weeks too. not exactly looking forward to it. BUT the week before im stopping in Vegas i want to check out the Gun-Store and shoot a few of my favorite automatic weapons!

I did that last year in Vegas, sooo much fun. I be here until the 21st, but a lot of this week I won't be at my computer.

I am another Lawn Dart victim.

My timeline is the same.

Applied 1/3 with prints.

UBR'd 2/3-2/24

Back to UR 2/25

One misdemeanor 32 years ago. Got a visit from local PD last summer when an arrow went missing and a neighbor two doors down found it stuck in his stockade fence. The officer gave me back my arrow and told the neighbor to "lighten up a little".

I held an ffl for three years and was printed and background checked as a locksmith years ago.

Impatiently waiting,

KW

Approved tonight betwen 5:30-8:45

Here's to the rest of you guys and gals getting approved soon.

that's great! That's two of you now that have the same dates/status changes as me. ..exciting days lol

And boom goes the dynamite! Me too! It changed sometime after about 6pm is when I last checked!

that's good to hear. Be watching the mail box.

Approved!!!

Well done, amigo. It's been a solid day for the left behind boys today. Our processor must have gotten back from vacation.

Rat!!!! Were in sir! Got approved today as well! It seems that once back from UBR to UR, its only a matter of time before you get approved. Nice!