2014 IGOLD Volunteers/Marshals/Unpaid Interns . . . Assemble!

Don Gwinn

It is time.

As in years past, you can post here, PM me, or email me at dgwinn@royell.net to volunteer, and you are welcome to ask for specific jobs. The biggest change I see this year is that the new west entrance and staircase are open for business, so we should have better access and fewer bottlenecks than last year. No way of predicting the weather at this point; last year felt pretty cold at the time, but if we got temperatures like that this week they'd feel like spring had come early.

So, who's in?

Valinda called me last week and I again volunteered to be the Joliet bus captain.

Just let me know where you need me.

See you at the SCRA meeting.

• 3 weeks later...
I just got a box of bumper stickers and buttons etc. from NRA to pass out. I would also like to gather petition signatures for YES, for Independent Maps (www.independentmaps.org) a non partisian effort to put gerrymandering in a grave. If you don't want to com-mingle messages, I can just hand out the NRA swag. Any, way, I'll be there.

Hi Don -

I volunteered in another thread to man the table at PCCC to assist people with finding their legislators from 10:30 a to 1:00p -

Please let me know what you might need from me -

I live south of Peoria and will be driving down.

best

mqqn

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Archived