Walmart Concealed Carry prohibited sign

mjw45

Has anyone seen those Federal Bulk Packs of 3 dram 1 1/8oz number 8's in a Walmart that isn't in Crook County?

Also somewhere within the northeaster part of this state. I went to Bloomingdale a couple weeks ago and they didn't have squat.

I'd settle for #7.5's if that was all that was available.

One other question, is the Walmart on 83 in Crook or Dupage? Can't really figure that out and I don't want to waste a trip there for nothing if they're in Crook and the tax applies.

Rt 83 is west of County Line Rd so it's DuPage. If it's the one I'm thinking of its Elmhurst.

That's what I thought but wasn't sure. I think you're right, it is Elmhurst. It's the Walmart directly across 83 from Oak Brook mall.

For whatever reason, the various Walmart ammo checkers aren't working properly for the locations outside of Crook. Not all of the locations, but a lot of them that I've checked.

Did the The Super Ultra-Mega Wally walk - Today in Bloomingdale :)

Ok, the SUMWW = carry + transport + bought ammo + ammo was 22lr + used CC for ID. Right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sorry. I erroneously stated that I had done the Super Ultra-Mega Wally. In fact, I wasn't both transporting and carrying that day. I told stories that were wrong. It was not from a place where I was trying to use my status and title to mislead...I got it wrong. I own this. And I own up to this. This came from a bad place, a bad urge inside me. This was clearly ego driven, a desire to better my role in a story I was already in.

Did the The Super Ultra-Mega Wally walk - Today in Bloomingdale :)

Ok, the SUMWW = carry + transport + bought ammo + ammo was 22lr + used CC for ID. Right?

I'm sorry. I erroneously stated that I had done the Super Ultra-Mega Wally. In fact, I wasn't both transporting and carrying that day. I told stories that were wrong. It was not from a place where I was trying to use my status and title to mislead...I got it wrong. I own this. And I own up to this. This came from a bad place, a bad urge inside me. This was clearly ego driven, a desire to better my role in a story I was already in.

Wow. Hillary could learn a thing or two from you about humility and honesty.

I purchased 3 boxes of CCI "Quiet" 22LR and a cylinder of Tula Brass Maxx at the Bloomingdale Walmart yesterday. That is what is known as the Super ultra-mega Wally walk.

My mistake. Transporting is NOT a part of the SUMWW. My apologies for impugning the integrity of your full weight and authority.

• 3 weeks later...

Kentucky. Might be hard to tell when doomsday actually happens.

Armed men in body armor at Walmart tell police they were preparing for doomsday

http://www.kentucky.com/news/local/crime/article92962632.html

Police were called to the Walmart on Richmond Road on Saturday night after a witness noticed a car full of men in body armor holding semi-automatic weapons. A six-month old baby was in the car.

Lt Jackie Newman said that when Lexington police officers got the three men out of the car about 11:15 p.m., they said were preparing for doomsday and needed supplies. The men were armed with pistols and semi-automatic rifles, police said. A license is not required to have semi-automatic weapons in a car, police said.

Police also found some marijuana in the car.

All three men voluntarily came to police headquarters for questioning that night, said Lt. Richard Willoby of the Lexington Police Department. They were cooperative with police and no charges were filed.

Willoby said police took photographs of the car and the weapons to complete a report to the Cabinet for Health and Family Services because of the infant in the car.

“There appeared to be nothing criminal,” Willoby said. “They’re in the mindset of preparing for the end of the world, accumulating weapons and things like that, but the weapons appear to be legally owned.”

Read more here: http://www.kentucky.com/news/local/crime/article92962632.html#storylink=cpy

Kentucky. Might be hard to tell when doomsday actually happens.

Armed men in body armor at Walmart tell police they were preparing for doomsday

http://www.kentucky.com/news/local/crime/article92962632.html

Police were called to the Walmart on Richmond Road on Saturday night after a witness noticed a car full of men in body armor holding semi-automatic weapons. A six-month old baby was in the car.

Lt Jackie Newman said that when Lexington police officers got the three men out of the car about 11:15 p.m., they said were preparing for doomsday and needed supplies. The men were armed with pistols and semi-automatic rifles, police said. A license is not required to have semi-automatic weapons in a car, police said.

Police also found some marijuana in the car.

All three men voluntarily came to police headquarters for questioning that night, said Lt. Richard Willoby of the Lexington Police Department. They were cooperative with police and no charges were filed.

Willoby said police took photographs of the car and the weapons to complete a report to the Cabinet for Health and Family Services because of the infant in the car.

“There appeared to be nothing criminal,” Willoby said. “They’re in the mindset of preparing for the end of the world, accumulating weapons and things like that, but the weapons appear to be legally owned.”

Read more here: http://www.kentucky.com/news/local/crime/article92962632.html#storylink=cpy

Not that I agree with what they're doing - but why the heck did they submit to any questions or searches? They were legally owned guns and they committed no crime. You're under no obligation to provide ID or answer any questions unless they have reasonable suspicion of a crime having been committed. They're liable to have the CPS zealots on their a** now for having those evil guns around a child.

I'm not anti cop but that's where I gotta side with the "am I being detained or am I free to go" crowd.

Holy thread resurrection..... The Walmart Thread lives on!

I thought it was time to pay forward for the education and laughs I get off this forum - it was the very least I could do.

2 things regarding the Kentucky guys - 1) probably not a good idea to be cruising around in body armor unless there is an active revolution type event. Even without breaking any laws, I'm pretty sure in this climate they will be thoroughly investigated. 2) If they were armored up, was the baby too? Maybe toys r us has a tactical baby wear line now?

I thought it was time to pay forward for the education and laughs I get off this forum - it was the very least I could do.

2 things regarding the Kentucky guys - 1) probably not a good idea to be cruising around in body armor unless there is an active revolution type event. Even without breaking any laws, I'm pretty sure in this climate they will be thoroughly investigated. 2) If they were armored up, was the baby too? Maybe toys r us has a tactical baby wear line now?

Tactical onesies :rofl:

https://www.google.com/search?q=doggy+gas+masks&safe=off&client=tablet-android-samsung&prmd=isvn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjv7eK68aLOAhVESyYKHSy_AagQ_AUIBygB&biw=1280&bih=800

If dogs had gas masks back then, I'm sure babies have ballistic panels now. If not, just get one of those bullet proof backpacks and cut some leg holes in it... Viola...protected baby.

Tactical onesies :rofl:

https://tacticalbabygear.com

I got some ammo at Walmart this week. There was someone actually standing in sporting goods. How amazing!

More than that, they have .22 in varieties/quantities worth buying.

Federal Champion .22 40gr LRN $24.75 a brick.

Not 500 poured into a box, but 10 nicely packed little boxes.

And Federal Champion .22 copper washed 36 gr hollow point, 525 poured into a box, $20.50 or something close.

True to Walmart's 3 box of .22LR per sale, I came home with two of the bricks (sorry, no more in that store... until tomorrow or something) and one box of the 525.

I got some ammo at Walmart this week. There was someone actually standing in sporting goods. How amazing!

More than that, they have .22 in varieties/quantities worth buying.

Federal Champion .22 40gr LRN $24.75 a brick.

Not 500 poured into a box, but 10 nicely packed little boxes.

And Federal Champion .22 copper washed 36 gr hollow point, 525 poured into a box, $20.50 or something close.

True to Walmart's 3 box of .22LR per sale, I came home with two of the bricks (sorry, no more in that store... until tomorrow or something) and one box of the 525.

I went to Walmart intending to buy some white box range rounds and accidentally pointed at the 147 grain JHP box instead. So......guess what THIS guy is carrying as his protection rounds!

Ahh, walmart thread. I'll miss you when you are gone.

The Walmart thread will dance on your grave.

The forum will be sentient by then, I would imagine a synthetic human representative dressed to look Mauserme would be able to pour one on the ground for him just prior to a graveyard polka led by the Walmart thread.

Edited by TRJ

AMHERST, N.Y. — Authorities say they've discovered what they believe is a methamphetamine lab under the parking lot of a Wal-Mart store in western New York.

Police in the town of Amherst say officers on routine patrol found chemicals and other items used to make meth in an underground culvert that runs below the parking lot in suburban Buffalo. Officers say the culvert is tall enough for a person to stand up in.

Police and fire crews on Monday removed several jars of suspected meth from a manhole that's accessible from the culvert.

Authorities say they plan to look at the Wal-Mart store's surveillance video to see if it shows people using the culvert.

No arrests have been made yet.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/suspected-meth-lab-found-under-parking-lot-of-ny-wal-mart/ar-BBvrrDV?ocid=ASUDHP

Massive swarm of bees escapes in Walmart parking lot, 3 hospitalized

a person was selling three hives, each containing more than 10,000 bees, when one was dropped in a Walmart Neighborhood Market parking lot

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/08/07/massive-swarm-bees-escapes-in-walmart-parking-lot-3-hospitalized.html