Walmart Concealed Carry prohibited sign

mjw45

Stopped by walmart in Niles. They do not carry ammo. When I asked a guy that worked there about selling ammo, he looked at me like I had a third eye. I thought all Walmarts sold ammo, guess not.

The Vernon Hills store does not sell ammo either, the Dick's SportingGoods store about 3 blocks away does. So it is a store policy.

Stopped by walmart in Niles. They do not carry ammo. When I asked a guy that worked there about selling ammo, he looked at me like I had a third eye. I thought all Walmarts sold ammo, guess not.

The Vernon Hills store does not sell ammo either, the Dick's SportingGoods store about 3 blocks away does. So it is a store policy.

Good to know Dick's carries ammo. I already stopped by that Walmart, like you said, no go. The Walmart in Wheeling and Lake Zurich do though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone know if Shorewood is stocked? I am swinging by that location to visit a job.

I stopped by. Stood around for 10 minutes by sporting goods. Walked 10 isles in either direction and not a worker in sight. I just left. Everything pretty picked over. Was gonna grab a couple boxes of 9 as long as I was there, but got tired of waiting.

Walmart's website really sucks. It's slow to load, it hangs - it just sucks!

I can go to other retailers and the web pages load just fine, and it's not the browser I'm using - it doesn't matter what browser I use the Walmart site is just SLOW.

Probably all the neckbeards that make a hobby out of hoarding hundreds of thousands of rounds of .22 constantly refreshing their page to see the exact second when it comes in stock slowing it down.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Does anyone know if Shorewood is stocked? I am swinging by that location to visit a job.

I stopped by. Stood around for 10 minutes by sporting goods. Walked 10 isles in either direction and not a worker in sight. I just left. Everything pretty picked over. Was gonna grab a couple boxes of 9 as long as I was there, but got tired of waiting.

That's why I got in the habit of pulling out my phone and calling the main store number from right in front of the ammo case, telling them they need to send someone over to unlock it. Works like a charm! I do it every time I'm at Walmart for ammo unless a worker is right there in sporting goods.

There are dozens of new kid's cartoons now from Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network, and they come out with these Christmas specials that completely sabotage the meaning behind Christmas. I think they run the gamut between wanting to make the meaning of the holiday about giving and remove any references to Christ to those who obviously just want to get rid of the holiday altogether.

Its amazing how devoid of Christ Christmas has become.- on all levels.

That's why I got in the habit of pulling out my phone and calling the main store number from right in front of the ammo case, telling them they need to send someone over to unlock it. Works like a charm! I do it every time I'm at Walmart for ammo unless a worker is right there in sporting goods.

That is a great idea, I have spent a lot of time waiting for a worker.

There are dozens of new kid's cartoons now from Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network, and they come out with these Christmas specials that completely sabotage the meaning behind Christmas. I think they run the gamut between wanting to make the meaning of the holiday about giving and remove any references to Christ to those who obviously just want to get rid of the holiday altogether.

Its amazing how devoid of Christ Christmas has become.- on all levels.

Christ needs no part of this seasonal mess.

Its a retailers Holiday, no longer a Christian one.

I remember as a young lad, we were so broke, all I got for Christmas was a pair of scissors. Those were to cut a hole in my pants pocket so I had something to play with on Christmas morning. Then my mother asked for the scissors back!

One year I did get a transistor radio. I actually watched a few of the nieces/nephews throw their presents across the room because that wasn't what they wanted. Boo Hoo, too bad you little .....

Good idea actually. I hate to patronage a store that can't manage enough employees though. It's not like they were priced aggressive or had hard to find ammo sitting there.

Archived