Walmart Concealed Carry prohibited sign

mjw45

I made my quarterly run to the walls mart last night. They didn't have the old reclining lawn chairs, the ones you jack up and down a dozen times trying to get it to catch where you want. They did have wave after wave of freshmen college students though, wide eyed and looking for things they would actually need to live on their own. From the contents in their cart, they appeared to be failing for the most part. The ammo shelves were full, save 22lr.

University of Wisconsin Official Explains Why Stealing From Stores Like Walmart Shouldn’t Be a Crime

http://www.ijreview.com/2015/08/400669-university-wisconsin-official-says-stealing-place-not-crime/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Owned&utm_term=conservativedaily&utm_campaign=Culture

Arresting someone for shoplifting is "aggressive police behavior"

Well that should create a rush. I've been eyeing that sexy black $724.00 Mini 14 in their glass for some time.

Now to figure out who else sells perfecta for a good price.

I thought they would hold strong after that Catholic Priest in NYC, whose church is a shareholder demanded that they stop selling firearms. Guess not.

Well that should create a rush. I've been eyeing that sexy black $724.00 Mini 14 in their glass for some time.

I thought they would hold strong after that Catholic Priest in NYC, whose church is a shareholder demanded that they stop selling firearms. Guess not.

Well maybe now is the time to buy it, as in order to get rid of stock they will have to mark it down as a discontinued item.

I'm calling Walmart again today to see when they are going to put .22LR back in their online inventory.

If they drop .22LR from their stores I'm going to rethink even shopping there. I picked up a lot of decently priced ammo there during the ammo crisis and that got me shopping there. They still sell some fairly cheap 9mm... I don't know

I was in my local Walmart this evening. All those evil black rifles were gone but the Ruger mini 14 was still there at full price of $724.00. I don't remember if they had any defense shotguns before but none are in the rack now.

I saw an episode of Intervention a while back about a woman who got high on canned duster. "Abusing toxic vapors" wasn't a crime in her state so she was arrested for public intoxication. The next day when they released her they gave her the canned duster back lol. The police said it wasn't a controlled substance or contraband so they had no authority to keep it

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I'm calling Walmart again today to see when they are going to put .22LR back in their online inventory.

If they drop .22LR from their stores I'm going to rethink even shopping there. I picked up a lot of decently priced ammo there during the ammo crisis and that got me shopping there. They still sell some fairly cheap 9mm... I don't know

If you dont mind a lil bit more dirtier ammo you can get Herter's at Cabela's cheaper..

Currently 11.19 a box

http://www.cabelas.com/product/shooting/ammunition/handgun-ammunition|/pc/104792580/c/104691780/sc/104372280/herter-s-reg-select-grade-handgun-ammunition/1305056.uts?destination=%2Fcatalog%2Fbrowse.cmd%3FN%3D1100189

Personally? I bought a bunch during the 'crisis'..

I typically take a box of it along with something a bit 'gooder'...

It shoots fine..its just a bit dirtier. Its really no biggie for me as I always clean after a range trip anyway.

I saw an episode of Intervention a while back about a woman who got high on canned duster. "Abusing toxic vapors" wasn't a crime in her state so she was arrested for public intoxication. The next day when they released her they gave her the canned duster back lol. The police said it wasn't a controlled substance or contraband so they had no authority to keep it

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

If you look up Darwinism in the dictionary, huffing canned duster is listed as one of the definitions. That's right up there with spray paint in a plastic bag and whippits.

Archived