Walmart Concealed Carry prohibited sign

mjw45

I called corporate Walmart this morning and asked them why .22LR ammunition was no longer in their online inventory (I'm not talking about it being out-of-stock, I'm talking about .22LR not even being an inventory item at all).

So the guy I spoke to spoke to his supervisor and he said that Walmart didn't have any .22LR ammuntion, they didn't have any to send to local stores and they hoped to get some soon. He also said they hoped to get it back in the online inventory system soon. He also said "a lot of customers are calling about this issue."

Ya - I wonder how many people use those? Snake shot or rat shot.

Speaking of rats... my aunt had rats in her neighborhood - no I'm not talking about aldermen, and around the 4th of July is a great time for people to shoot the damn things without worrying about the cops showing up. I think the neighbors used .22LR and one guy had a pellet rifle.

They never had squad cars show up when shooting the rats the first week of July.

And of course, no matter how many times they called to report rats, they never had Street and Sanitation / Rodent Control show up ever.

Made you look! :devil:

If that was aimed at me , actually you didn't. :) As soon as I was introduced to roman numerals as a child I took to them. In the days when you had to read the credits to find out when a movie was made ( long time ago ) they were always listed in roman numerals . I would make a game of deciphering what year the movie was made .

That was in the days when you actually had to get out of your chair and walk across the room to change the channel or turn down the volume.

Roman numerals were invented by Julius Caesar to try and keep the accountants in Rome from figuring out the expense reports he filed for conquering Asia Minor.

Whoops. Sorry. My bad.

Roman numerals were invented by Julius Caesar to try and keep the accountants in Rome from figuring out his receipts from Wal-Mart where he purchased supplies while conquering Asia Minor.

Surprising then that this Administration hasn't adopted the same tactic...

Yup. Political zinger right here in the Wal Mart thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do the workers at a store, such as walmart have to have a foid (in illinois) to be able to sell you ammo at the register?

I was unable to purchase at the St. CHARLES store because they said Nobody had a foid in the store.

I've had this store before while I had to wait for a employee, but at other stores it seems like I can ask the closest employee not doing anything and they help me out, if they arnt sports counter workers I've been brought to the auto register to pay. And no issues .

So what's the rule,

My daughter got a job (yay!) at Walmart.Coming up on having worked there long enough to get employee discount.Yay! Works at the only Walmart around here that doesn't sell guns or ammo. :(

Maybe the discount is good at any store?Hoping so,don't know.

My daughter got a job (yay!) at Walmart.Coming up on having worked there long enough to get employee discount.Yay! Works at the only Walmart around here that doesn't sell guns or ammo. :(

Yes the employee discount good anywhere in US and online also.

Redlin , PM sent

Redlin , PM sent

Yep,read it.Thanks.Good to know.

Archived