Walmart Concealed Carry prohibited sign

mjw45

Walmart in Hodgkins has capgun ammo for sale in limited quantities. Also, if you want to risk it, I hear they have a dispensary attached to the wall with which you can reload your squirt guns when nobody's looking!

A drinking fountain at Walmart? It's going to fill your squirt pistol with e.coli.

Walmart in Hodgkins has capgun ammo for sale in limited quantities. Also, if you want to risk it, I hear they have a dispensary attached to the wall with which you can reload your squirt guns when nobody's looking!

A drinking fountain at Walmart? It's going to fill your squirt pistol with e.coli.

Weapon of mass infection

I apologize to Walmart. The drinking fountain won't give you e.coli. But the bathrooms are frequently visited by customers who don't wash their hands. That will give you e.coli. They go on to touch stuff all over the store. Ewww.

That's why I only purchase items far back on the shelf or lower in the pile. They have most likely only been handled by employees who have washed their hands because of the sign in the rest room -"Employees must wash hands before returning to work."

I apologize to Walmart. The drinking fountain won't give you e.coli. But the bathrooms are frequently visited by customers who don't wash their hands. That will give you e.coli. They go on to touch stuff all over the store. Ewww.

That's why I only purchase items far back on the shelf or lower in the pile. They have most likely only been handled by employees who have washed their hands because of the sign in the rest room -"Employees must wash hands before returning to work."

Since Employees get paid by the hour I would not be surprised if some wash their hands for several minutes multiple times a day.

True story.

I went with my mom to Walmart yesterday. We saw a woman walk in dressed really nicely. She had on a black dress, black nylons, black high-heels. a gold necklace and she was even wearing a fur.

I turned to my mom and said "who dresses to the nines to go shopping at Walmart?"

My mom says "An impostor"

True story. I wish I had taken a picture.

The ammo case has been broken for I don't know how long at my local WM, so they moved all the ammo to a lockup in the auto dept. You have to go there and ask if they have anything.

Since finding someone at auto is almost as difficult as finding someone with a foid to sell ammo it's not worth the effort.

Shorewood? They were suppose to fix the case last week.

Archived