Walmart Concealed Carry prohibited sign

mjw45

Fife must be passed out already...lightweight!

Probably that PBR he drinks all the time.

Edited to add. ..... We always have cornbread and beans for dinner on New Years day. I miss our Old Timer wood burning stove . We would put a pot of beans on early in the morning and let them cook all day. Now I'm hungry thinking about them.

Going to interrupt the string of meaningless posts to go back on topic for Walmart. I just read online as posted prior, about the two year old shooting the mother. Id like to post that I don't think it was an accident. The two year old was being a two year old. Because of the child being introduced into the area of a gun, additional responsibilities fall on the owner of that gun. There artnt. accidents in almost all "accidents", what has most often happened is a improbable event that was allowed to happen due to poor choices and actions by the person or others that chance suddenly connected to a bad event. They can be stopped with proper attidude, thought and actions. She hurts this cause with her stupidity and lack of responsible ownership of her gun.

Giving the term accident removes responsibility.

Going to interrupt the string of meaningless posts to go back on topic for Walmart. I just read online as posted prior, about the two year old shooting the mother. Id like to post that I don't think it was an accident. The two year old was being a two year old. Because of the child being introduced into the area of a gun, additional responsibilities fall on the owner of that gun. There artnt. accidents in almost all "accidents", what has most often happened is a improbable event that was allowed to happen due to poor choices and actions by the person or others that chance suddenly connected to a bad event. They can be stopped with proper attidude, thought and actions. She hurts this cause with her stupidity and lack of responsible ownership of her gun.

Giving the term accident removes responsibility.

One of the sad and heart breaking parts in this is that the concealed carry purse was a Christmas gift - she was used to holster carry and put too much trust in the purse. In our class, we emphasize over and over, purse carry has a whole set of rules and responsibilities that must be taken into consideration.

Depends on the gun. For a striker fired pistol, it's pretty easy. He could have reached into the purse and all it takes is a finger in the trigger guard.

It's easy enough for a toddler to fire a gun, just not grip a gun and pull a trigger in the normal fashion. I'm just curious how out of sorts the carry method was. I would be shocked to see that it was a Hammerless snubbie, for example. Not so shocked to see it was SA type gun though.

Archived