Walmart Concealed Carry prohibited sign

mjw45

Not to stray off topic, but could anyone recommend an "EDC" type pocket sized camera in the 20 megapixel range, that would be available for purchase at Walmart?

At least in my recent experience the camera in the iPhone 6Plus is good enough that if it doesn't do the job I borrow my brother's Nikon D3 which he uses for medical stuff...and that is insane....check out the new phones. The phone is around 8 megapixels...I don't even know the specs on the camera but it is mind blowing.
My Sony Xperia Z3 has a 20 megapixel camera. That's edc.

Not to stray off topic, but could anyone recommend an "EDC" type pocket sized camera in the 20 megapixel range, that would be available for purchase at Walmart?

At least in my recent experience the camera in the iPhone 6Plus is good enough that if it doesn't do the job I borrow my brother's Nikon D3 which he uses for medical stuff...and that is insane....check out the new phones. The phone is around 8 megapixels...I don't even know the specs on the camera but it is mind blowing.

Yeah, I considered a new phone, but I have a love/hate relationship with this particular piece of technology. I use it out of necessity constantly. If it was any other "tool," I could very easily justify having the very best of the best. BUT, I just hate buying a new phone (I don't contract). Probably my contempt for the "face in phone" culture. I have a perfectly functioning iPhone 4, in pristine condition. I'll likely hold out until it dies.

Horses are fun...on a calliope...particularly with organ music.

And sausage. Don't forget the sausage.

Uggh....that is post#5000.....I am going to shoot you with my Gecko 45....in case some of you haven't seen the famous firearm...

http://i1348.photobucket.com/albums/p725/Beecher_Tool/Gecko45_zps8954202c.jpg

Archived