Walmart Concealed Carry prohibited sign

mjw45

Today at a Walmart to Go convenience store:

http://www.hartons.org/gallery/albums/userpics/10002/walmart_gas.JPG

I'm guessing this Walmart gas station is in Missouri. I did get some gas at a Southern FS farm store for two ninety five nine yesterday here in Southern illinois.

TyGuy, I've made a correction on post #4332 regarding my correction of a previous post on what the Old Testament said about freeing Hebrew "slaves". They were to be freed in the 7th year.

I've heard more and more people mention it.

Last time I was there I got zinged with a fragment from my daughter's .22 coming back but I think that was because she was so low and shooting upwards at the target (their target hangers hang the target about adult shoulder height).

I've been hit the last two time I was there. That counted for shame on you, and then shame on me for going back. The last one was a chunk of lead about half the size of a .22 and it left a welt/bruise on my chest for three weeks.

Gas prices in the South are generally lower than in Illinois. On vacation earlier this month, gas in Chattanooga was $2.97/gal.

The station clerk said gas was expected to go below $2.50/gal a little later this fall.

To tie this in to the original thread topic, naturally I carried the whole time in Tenn to include the minutes I spent gassing up and the trips through Wally-World. I liked the selection of ammo at the gun/sport dept. But the selection of cheese was a 4 foot wide shelf of processed Kraft cheese-like goo in shrinkwrap.

This morning I saw the damnedest thing.

I saw a rat cross the inbound I90 during rush hour, - it wasn't stop & go traffic either, traffic was moving along between 40 and 50 mph, he ran right in front of me and made it to the concrete divider.

I was wondering why the heck a rat would be crossing the highway, and I was wondering what the heck he was going to do once he reached the divider - climb over it and keep going until he got completely across?

This morning I saw the damnedest thing.

I saw a rat cross the inbound I90 during rush hour, - it wasn't stop & go traffic either, traffic was moving along between 40 and 50 mph, he ran right in front of me and made it to the concrete divider.

I was wondering why the heck a rat would be crossing the highway, and I was wondering what the heck he was going to do once he reached the divider - climb over it and keep going until he got completely across?

democRATS are running across the highway now? 5 points each right?

Archived