Walmart Concealed Carry prohibited sign

mjw45

I have a question while we wait.

Is it acceptable to venture behind the knife case to get close enough to read the ammo? I never see anyone else doing it, but they have items set up for sale back there and everything is locked up, so it seems as though they expect folks to wander into the "U." Not all wals marts are that way, but about half of them around here are. The ones with seed corn and chickens anyway.

Is it acceptable to venture behind the knife case to get close enough to read the ammo? I never see anyone else doing it, but they have items set up for sale back there and everything is locked up, so it seems as though they expect folks to wander into the "U." Not all wals marts are that way, but about half of them around here are. The ones with seed corn and chickens anyway.

They might not appreciate it, but they will do nothing. If the store has an anti-gun Nazi for a sporting goods supervisor, like my store does, the worst that will happen is that they will yell at you.

Good question. It might be considered trespassing. Is there a sign? Have you been told, either verbally or in writing that you cannot go behind the knife case?

Good morning Wal-Mart thread. You've been looking lonely.

Sent from my LG-P769 using Tapatalk

Archived