Walmart Concealed Carry prohibited sign

mjw45

My local Walmart just posted their no firearms sign with the "this only applies to on duty associates and vendors" verbiage. Only on the automotive entrance not the front door.

Where is the Walmart located? The Walmart posse needs to know, so we can take special actions.

Macomb, west of Peoria about 70 miles for those of you not familiar with the area

Today I went to the local Wal-Mart and a friendly staff member asked me what type of ammo I was looking for when he noticed me looking into the case. After telling him that I was looking for the 9mm he proceeded to ask me "Which kind? The NATO, Luger, or parabellum?"

After giving him a blank stare he said "You need to know which kind your gun takes. Check your owner's manual."

Yeah...

Luger and Parabellum are the same. NATO does have slightly higher pressures which is pretty much on par with +p.

http://www.gunnuts.net/2009/04/03/9mm-nato-vs-9mm-luger/

Luger and Parabellum are the same. NATO does have slightly higher pressures which is pretty much on par with +p.

NATO 9mm ammo has a case wall thickness of .032" it is always going to have a case wall thickness of .032, if it doesn't have a case wall thickness of .032 then it is not NATO spec. The 9mm NATO cartridge has to function in every 9mm firearm of any NATO country, including some sub-machine guns that fire from an open-bolt.

I went to the Walmart in St.Charles and of course they didn't have any 9mm(9x19) ammo :(

Just saw my kid's grammar school post the official "pursuant to ILCS 430" sign on the door.

Why would they post that sign? That is not the prevailing law right? The Federal GFSZA would be the prevailing law.

I doubt if someone brings a firearm into a school they'll be charged with a misdemeanor under the FCCA law.

Just saw my kid's grammar school post the official "pursuant to ILCS 430" sign on the door.

Why would they post that sign? That is not the prevailing law right? The Federal GFSZA would be the prevailing law.

I doubt if someone brings a firearm into a school they'll be charged with a misdemeanor under the FCCA law.

It's doubly safe now. No criminal in his right mind would dare break federal AND state laws.

Archived