Walmart Concealed Carry prohibited sign

mjw45

Yes, I went to TWO (2) Walmarts today!! I visited the Plainfield and the Montgomery stores. It sure was snowing heavily, when I left the Montgomery store and saw about 5-6 cars that had slid off the road in the ditches. From the drivers I was able to see, they are all youngsters. A couple were even 4WD vehicles, too!

Yes, I went to TWO (2) Walmarts today!! I visited the Plainfield and the Montgomery stores. It sure was snowing heavily, when I left the Montgomery store and saw about 5-6 cars that had slid off the road in the ditches. From the drivers I was able to see, they are all youngsters. A couple were even 4WD vehicles, too!

I was in Montgomery WM this evening, I noticed they still had a sign at the Garden entrance. I spoke to the Assistant Manager about it. She said she will take it up with the Manager. She apparently had no clue what I was talking about. I was hoping she did and would let me keep the sign. No such luck.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

I have a hard time just going to Walmart once per day..... Knowing how high my blood pressure is after one visit, I am fairly certain that I would die from a secondary visit... I need at least one week to forget my Walmart experience before I can subject myself to it all over again.

..... At least Walmart 's new commercial suggests that they will be spending $250 billion to help bring back American Manufacturing...

I was in Montgomery WM this evening, I noticed they still had a sign at the Garden entrance. I spoke to the Assistant Manager about it. She said she will take it up with the Manager. She apparently had no clue what I was talking about. I was hoping she did and would let me keep the sign. No such luck.

Dang, I didn't even go over there to look!

Dang, I didn't even go over there to look!

Was kind of out of the way. Thought I saw something when I drove in and went to check.

I have a hard time just going to Walmart once per day..... Knowing how high my blood pressure is after one visit, I am fairly certain that I would die from a secondary visit... I need at least one week to forget my Walmart experience before I can subject myself to it all over again.

Thanks for posting this. At least now i know i am not the only one that feels this way.

Does Walmart feel like it is betraying the Chinese workers when it sells ammo that is made in America?

Of course not... because you can't buy bullets in China!!! (That's not a joke. I've been to two walmart stores in China)

Archived