Walmart Concealed Carry prohibited sign

mjw45

I just can't understand why all you people keep posting in this thread. There are so many things more important than making comments in here.

Ok , so I can't seem to think of any right now but I know they are bound to exist.

HEY EVERYBODY! Papa doesn't want to wear the Walmart thread ribbon!

It was reported to me by one of my students last Saturday when I was speaking about Walmart in class, that at least one Walmart, I think in Palatine? still has no gun signs on every door. He said he was there just the day before and the signs were plain as day on every door. Can someone verify? Reminds me I wanted to check out my local walmarts to see if they had any signs.

hey Thomas... I live within walking distance of the Palatine Walmart. They never put up a sign through this whole mess of a thread. I'm going there for milk after work so I'll check again while I'm there.

Ok maybe it wasn't palatine. Truth be told I forgot exactly where it was. Still yet to check my locals.

Wally World in Palatine is not posted... Coming to you live from Walmart.

Sent from my Nexus 4

I can't believe the drivel I see on page one -- duplicate threads, threads about things that have been answered almost daily for weeks on end, threads simply because someone doesn't want to be bothered reading the actual law (a pretty good strategy by the way), threads about "when will they ship permits (now who on here can answer THAT question...??), and even threads about the weather and, gad zooks, politicians..!!!

And in the midst of all that, our beloved Walmart thread languishes on page SIX like an old lover now cast aside for the new "flavor of the month"... How sad... And how quickly they forget all those wonderful days and nights when the mere mention of Walmart made our hearts race and quickly drove another two pages of exciting posts...

I might as well go watch the last forlorn gasps of Leno....

Archived