Walmart Concealed Carry prohibited sign

mjw45

Lockport Walmart is down. I asked to see a manager when I was there at about 2:30 today. Told them about all we have done this past week. He made a call and I personally walked with him to each entrance and watched him remove them.

Did they say anything about it? Like for CC or against it? I was about to post that I saw them posted in the lockport walmart.

Lockport Walmart is down. I asked to see a manager when I was there at about 2:30 today. Told them about all we have done this past week. He made a call and I personally walked with him to each entrance and watched him remove them.

Did they say anything about it? Like for CC or against it? I was about to post that I saw them posted in the lockport walmart.

Their corporate policy is to allow patrons to carry. Just not employees or associates.

Why do they even make .380's. Might as well carry a .22

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk

Many countries do not allow the regular folks posses firearms in calibers the same as police and military so they came out with the 9mm Kurtz which means 9mm short, we started bringing them here and like everything else we rename them so some genius came up with .380 lol

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using Tapatalk 2

I have not seen any postings at the Galesburg store. I'm on my way to Peoria now, will be driving past the East Peoria store so I'll swing past the entrances and check it out.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Just checked them as I was there at around 3PM. OK there. Heck just missed you as I left at around 4:30. It had been posted earlier in one of the posts above that they were gone. It had talked with the Store Manager on the same day they got the letter. He hadn't seen it yet, then went back and checked and called me and told me I was right.

I was in the Costco in E Peoria today and asked two managers about CC in their store as I did not see a sign. They seemed a little caught off guard by my question, and responded that they would wait for corporate to tell them what to do. One of the managers said that he had just transferred from Colorado, and mentioned that they allowed CC there, so he thought that the policy should carry into IL.

I was in the Costco in E Peoria today and asked two managers about CC in their store as I did not see a sign. They seemed a little caught off guard by my question, and responded that they would wait for corporate to tell them what to do. One of the managers said that he had just transferred from Colorado, and mentioned that they allowed CC there, so he thought that the policy should carry into IL.

If there are no signs posted, do you think it is a good idea to bring the question up?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

If there are no signs posted, do you think it is a good idea to bring the question up?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

can't hurt corporate will do what it does barring enough push back

Why would you put the idea in their head that they can now post?

No sign? Carry on.

No sign? Carry on.

Do you actually think that sooner rather than later they are not going to have a store policy? Do you really think that my asking them this question at this point is going to plant the thought in their heads that maybe they should post no carry sings? Someone is not thinking this thing through to its conclusion.

No sign? Carry on.

Do you actually think that sooner rather than later they are not going to have a store policy? Do you really think that my asking them this question at this point is going to plant the thought in their heads that maybe they should post no carry sings? Someone is not thinking this thing through to its conclusion.

Costco? Maybe you're right. At the same time, no sign means carry on. What is accomplished by asking them?

Are you going to ask every mom and pop shop? Every restaurant? Nothing is accomplished by calling ahead or asking the question when there is no sign present. The only thing you accomplish is putting the seed of an idea that "Hey, I can put up a sign!"

Let those who are oblivious remain so. Nothing positive can come from pointing out that they aren't posting.

Archived