Walmart Concealed Carry prohibited sign

mjw45

WalMart will take their signs down...What about Sam's Club???

Yes. It's in a previous post if you'd like to try and find it. This thread will never stop.

00 buck vs bird shoot as a home defense round?

Sent from my Nexus 4

I keep my old single barrel topped off with high brass 7 1/2's. That way I don't even have to aim.

Yep, just point in the general direction, and that bad boy will clear a 9 foot wide hallway.

Yuuuuup! And it's well documented that the clacking of a hammer or racking of a pump will send a ne'er do weller away quaking in his shoes!

Yuuuuup! And it's well documented that the clacking of a hammer or racking of a pump will send a ne'er do weller away quaking in his shoes!

Of course. They never know you're there, and racking that shotgun as loud as possible will send them packing. After they leave, it's always a good idea to shoot a few blasts into the air from the front porch, just for good measure. Then they know you're serious.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk

How else would you clear the shotgun?

I already know that using a bucket for safety would get me banned from IC.

An extra level of safety? That's crazytalk, redundant, useless, and a complete waste of time. If you've properly dropped the mag and remembered if you had a round chambered or not, you don't even have to check. As long as you don't like the neighbor behind your safe direction wall, don't worry about it. Dry fire (hopefully) and you're good to go.

Of course. They never know you're there, and racking that shotgun as loud as possible will send them packing. After they leave, it's always a good idea to shoot a few blasts into the air from the front porch, just for good measure. Then they know you're serious.

And if it's too cold to go outside, just put a couple right through the front door!

Tomorrow, I will visit some nearby WMs - entering through the auto care entrance - to see if the signs are gone. Plus, buy some stuff, depending on what ammo they are stocking - maybe some of those 100ct double 00 shot? I may check on the types of coffee they have on sale, too.

Heck, while I'm at it, I'll stop by the RV storage lot to start up my Cummins engine.

Plus, I need to stop by my car dealer to test drive their new electric i3 car.

After they leave, it's always a good idea to shoot a few blasts into the air from the front porch, just for good measure. Then they know you're serious.

Plus it's ALMOST presidential...

No it's just a VICE of his.

Archived