Walmart Concealed Carry prohibited sign

mjw45

Man...must be a slow day....Unions, Cops, Teachers....coffee vs. tea....Maybe by the end of the week we will have determined what the meaning of life is.

Can we also devote a little time to the JFK conspiracy thing as well? I am still a little confused on the whole gassy knoll thing.

gassy knoll isn't that just ty after too much haggis ...

Just got back from North Point Walmart in Peoria IL. They do have a No Fire Arms sign posted at all entrances. I was picking up a prescription so needed to go in but plan to do business elsewhere now that they have declared themselves a Free Fire Zone for Kooks.

Just got back from North Point Walmart in Peoria IL. They do have a No Fire Arms sign posted at all entrances. I was picking up a prescription so needed to go in but plan to do business elsewhere now that they have declared themselves a Free Fire Zone for Kooks.

Welcome to the thread (and forum) velo....unfortunately, we are deviating from Walmart at this time.....consider the next 400 posts to be "intermission" until we hear back from corporate.

Jesse James is an idiot.... :fear:

Now I am beginning to think you are just trying to obtain your third star in this thread.....

I can borrow you some fake pictures of an fccl if you are going for your third star. :D

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk

Desperate men do desperate things....

Grateful for what? I lived my whole life without a need for Walmart.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CY-tmSxREys

Problem solved!!! The people who shop at Wal Mart don't wear enough to conceal a handgun! Our law would have to read, "concealed or mostly concealed, or hardly concealed..." Maybe Wal Mart is secretly pushing OC?

I'm really feeling left out. I have yet to chime in. So I want to make it known that I officially agree with what that one guy had to say about it. You were 100% right about this whole mess and your answer, advice on the matter was priceless and should be heeded by everyone! It was spot on! You know who you are so congratulate yourself for being so smart and helping the rest of us see the matter so clearly! Thank you! !! :-D

I'm really feeling left out. I have yet to chime in. So I want to make it known that I officially agree with what that one guy had to say about it. You were 100% right about this whole mess and your answer, advice on the matter was priceless and should be heeded by everyone! It was spot on! You know who you are so congratulate yourself for being so smart and helping the rest of us see the matter so clearly! Thank you! !! :-D

+1. I couldn't agree more.

(Feeling affable. :))

+1. I couldn't agree more.

(Feeling affable. :))

you're fulla beanz and so is dat other guy over by there ...

"Dis Walmart thing, wantin' to build in Chicago, it's golden I tell ya', golden!" - FBI taped conversation between Blago and Rahm.

Shortly afterwards, "No Gun" signs appear in Illinois Walmarts and Rahm announces new deal to build 20 new Walmarts in Chicago.

This may not be entirely untrue... Walmart wants in Chicago REALLY badly...

By North Point, do you mean the North Allen Rd location?

Archived