Walmart Concealed Carry prohibited sign

mjw45

I did buy the following at WM:

http://media.knoxville.com/media/img/photos/2011/03/16/moonshine_t588.jpg

Eating the cherries is quite an experience!

I'm sorry but anything that you buy in a store and has a tax stamp is simply NOT moonshine, no matter what they call it. It's not half as good if you don't have the prospect of arrest and sudden blindness. :cool:

Why would anybody want to go to Walmart anyway? They're NON UNION! We shouldn't even be giving them our money!

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk

well it proves they're not all bad

(duck and cover)

590 posts and no one suggested they mirror the image so the firearm points the other way thus making it non standard design and not hold the weight of law?

I'm honestly ashamed no one thought of that.

you would honestly carry into a place with a no-carry sign just because the pistol was pointed the wrong way?

that's somewhere between stupid and retarded

if they post a sign they're saying

1. we don't want your firearm here

2. we will make an issue if we find out

if you're an instructor and teaching that you're a menace and the IL Carry Review Commision ought to come after you

Thanks, BigDeesul...

Sip...

Sip...

:thumbsup:

Hey, no problemo! Lol. Let's see what I can come up with tomorrow!

Good chance WTR will still have it cookin' by tomorrow -- 'course it will morph into a union thread. Then maybe we can go for some cop bashin'...

This thread could have some real legs...

Anyone know what the record is for longevity..?? :fear:

Thanks, BigDeesul...

Sip...

Sip...

Good chance WTR will still have it cookin' by tomorrow -- 'course it will morph into a union thread. Then maybe we can go for some cop bashin'...

actually I think there is light at the end of the tunnel on this one - least with wally world

I think the whole mess started with combination of a rocket surgeon junior lawyer in Arkansas ginning up the policy / sign to match what the brain engineers in the IL legislature that threw together this turd of a law at the last minute

Look over there 9 mm vs 45 acp

Look over there buck shot vs bird shot for home defense

Well... Now that Walmart seems to be heading in the direction of removing their GFZ signs... Which GFZ should we start a thread about next? At this rate we may remove most all of them by fall....

I't would be great to pick a business and EVERYONE emails and calls demanding they respect our rights. a small business such as a local restaurant would really notice several hundred calls, letters, emails and where possible a dozen or so visits. we would be helping them get off the target list of potential criminals.

Thanks, BigDeesul...

Sip...

Sip...

Whooooaaaahhh! Slow your roll there cowboy. We haven't put the whole coffee/tea thing to bed yet and you are wanting to move right on to unions or cops. Do I have that right? We need at least ten more pages of coffee before that happens.

Can we get a mod in here to keep Elderberry under control please. [/purple]

Whooooaaaahhh! Slow your roll there cowboy. We haven't put the whole coffee/tea thing to bed yet and you are wanting to move right on to unions or cops. Do I have that right? We need at least ten more pages of coffee before that happens.

Can we get a mod in here to keep Elderberry under control please. [/purple]

Sorry... It was my wife's fault. She slipped a pod of full strength into the coffee maker this morning....

Whew... That was a rush... Sorry guys. I'll try to contain myself...

Tea..?? Double Bergamot Earl Grey with just a touch of sugar...

If Walmart were to go Union the company would be DOA in no time flat.... Unions have killed off every industry they have infected.... Heck thank the Union teachers for saddling us (and our childrens children) with a 110 BILLION Dollar pension debt as well as bankrupting the state budget....AND property owners across the state with ridiculous property taxes to pay for extorted teacher contracts..

BillR - If Walmart were to go Union the company would be DOA in no time flat.... Unions have killed off every industry they have infected.... Heck thank the Union teachers for saddling us (and our childrens children) with a 110 BILLION Dollar pension debt as well as bankrupting the state budget....AND property owners across the state with ridiculous property taxes to pay for extorted teacher contracts..

Not teachers as a rule, their pay is pretty reasonable as a rule, some places too low, but they DONT need three to four school administrators per teacher at $150,000 a year when a teacher is paid $40k-$60k.

I did buy the following at WM:

http://media.knoxville.com/media/img/photos/2011/03/16/moonshine_t588.jpg

Eating the cherries is quite an experience!

I'm sorry but anything that you buy in a store and has a tax stamp is simply NOT moonshine, no matter what they call it. It's not half as good if you don't have the prospect of arrest and sudden blindness. :cool:

Heh! Although, during our trip to Morgantown, WV for a football game, I did get to try some homebrew and there was a similarity - that night, I couldn't see straight and could have been going blind!

Archived