Walmart Concealed Carry prohibited sign

mjw45

I miss the Perfecta 9mm Luger. Why don't they have it any longer?

Because it wasn't, "Perfecta". And we all know WM stuff must be so.

It shot perfect for me every time. I have shot probably a hundred boxes of it and never had an issue. I picked up a box of Winchester white box at GAT when I rented a gun and had to shoot "their" ammo through it... and ended up with THREE duds in that one box.

I guess it is not such a big deal. The Perfecta used to be the cheapest option but now that prices have dropped, I can buy 9mm online cheaper than it ever was.

NEW FORUM RULE! (Even though I have no authority whatsoever to do so.) :devil: :flowers: Every person on the forum, (or at least 50 of them), must make at least one post to the WM Thread before going to bed tomorrow morning. Spread the word!

Where'd ya pull that rule out of?

Eugene

obeying the rule by questioning it :cool:

NEW FORUM RULE! (Even though I have no authority whatsoever to do so.) :devil: :flowers: Every person on the forum, (or at least 50 of them), must make at least one post to the WM Thread before going to bed tomorrow morning. Spread the word!

Where'd ya pull that rule out of?

Eugene

obeying the rule by questioning it :cool:

Made it up, of course ... :devil: I've always liked to live in the moment. i.e. make stuff up as I go along and see what happens. Somewhat like the anti's ... :flowers:

Archived