Walmart Concealed Carry prohibited sign

mjw45

How is this thread still showing vital signs?

We are it's heart and it's breath. And sometimes, we can raise it's blood pressure, but still it brings us joy, laughter, along with an actual purpose of sheer being. But mostly, it's because t's groovy - and does NOT have COOTIES! :frantics:

This IS Wal-Mart we're talking about...maybe there's some cooties? Probably better not to use absolute statements in relation to Wal-Mart.

My wife dragged me into the Bloomingdale store to buy a few grocery items for cookie baking. Waited in line for 25 minutes to check out. The self check out was 53 people deep when we were there so we opted to used a checker. Our apparently had been told to scan every item and cough on it before bagging it.

I really hate that location. The St Charles store is so much better, but my wide wanted to "save time" and we were closer to Bloomingdale by a mile.

Walmart is where we get to see that humans are really quite stupid.

I enter through the doors that have a sign above them that says "Enter" , the door is double-wide and I am use the far right side and yet there is a man heading directly at me, blocking my way, and he has a vacant look on his face. When I leave the store, I exit through the double-wide doors that have the sign above them that reads "Exit", and this experience repeats itself as I am blocked by people coming in through the out-door.

Maybe it's the same door that says Enter on the outside and Exit on the inside.

I actually checked that.

I thought maybe there was a problem with how the doors were labeled.

One possibility is that Walmart shoppers see the word "Enter" and they just enter the doorway. It could be that they're reading the sign and treating it like an instruction regardless of whether they're entering or exiting the store. They see a doorway that says "Enter" and they enter it. But that theory doesn't account for why people enter the store through the doorway marked "Exit".

Archived