Walmart Concealed Carry prohibited sign

mjw45

I did the Super Ultra Wally Walk yesterday - where you go to a Walmart, carrying, and you not only purchase ammo using your CCL, but you purchase .22LR. I got 3 boxes of Remington Golden Bullets.

But they now ask me for my driver's license every time.

Whats up wit dat ?

They only ask to look at it or they scan it? Ive read this happening elsewhere, but the scans others were not happy with. Suposedly new software at point of sale.

I stopped by tonight and did the the Super Ultra-Mega Wally walk.

The Super Ultra-Mega Wally walk, is where you are carrying AND transporting... and score ammo, AND purchase the ammo using your CCL, and you not only purchase ammo using your CCL, but you purchase .22LR !

They didn't run my license through a scanner but I think he typed my DL# into the system, he was looking at my DL, then typing then looking at my Dl and typing some more...

I did the Super Ultra Wally Walk yesterday - where you go to a Walmart, carrying, and you not only purchase ammo using your CCL, but you purchase .22LR. I got 3 boxes of Remington Golden Bullets.

But they now ask me for my driver's license every time.

Whats up wit dat ?

Probably just checking where you're from. It's been said that most of the people in a Wal Mart live relatively close by.

Has anyone else noticed or heard of theft of knives from Walmart?

At my local Walmart I noticed that the knives were on locked anti-theft peg hooks and I asked the manager and he said the knives get stolen all the time. On more than one occasion I've seen the remnants of torn packaging still on the hook - the knives were gone. At Aurora they have their knives completely under glass.

At my local Walmart I noticed that the knives were on locked anti-theft peg hooks and I asked the manager and he said the knives get stolen all the time. On more than one occasion I've seen the remnants of torn packaging still on the hook - the knives were gone. At Aurora they have their knives completely under glass.

I've noticed the remnants of torn or empty packaging several times. Now I see store placement as a combo of anti theft peg hooks and in the glass case.

Knives at my local store are under glass at the sporting goods counter.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Archived