Walmart Concealed Carry prohibited sign

mjw45

• 3 weeks later...

A Wally Walk needs to be renewed on each ammo purchase. That's why you see so much about the purchase of ammo at Wally World. A lot of folks try to combine the two tasks instead of having to go to, say, Bass Pro and then go do a Wally Walk over at the Walmart on 53 just north of I-55.

And it's interesting here: they've got all sorts of ammo at the local Wally World, but it's all hidden behind a desk. To browse, you almost have to get right next to the desk and look straight down. I bought an emergency box of Federal aluminum-cased 9mm there a while back.

Bri

• 2 weeks later...

I wonder if there is a single Walmart in the Chicago area that actually sells ammo. I haven't seen one that does in any that I've been in. Certainly not in Chicago itself.

Every so often, I call the stores in the city to troll them and they always tell me that the Mayor says they can't sell it and that it's against the law. Really.

not as much as #6666

But will it still be on page 222 of this thread? What happens when you add one third of the Number of the Beast to the Number of the SuperBeast?

but page 223 is so appropriate for a firearms board

But would it be better than page 500, the most powerful handgun caliber page on the Internet?

not as much as #6666

But will it still be on page 222 of this thread? What happens when you add one third of the Number of the Beast to the Number of the SuperBeast?

But, I will say that 223 would be the evil black page, so if it combined with the SuperBeast, would it be the Armageddon rifle?

But, I will say that 223 would be the evil black page, so if it combined with the SuperBeast, would it be the Armageddon rifle?

Would it fire 66 bullets per second?

Would it fire 66 bullets per second?

Does that also mean that Page 45 was the caliber of page that killed the soul of its target?

Archived