Walmart Concealed Carry prohibited sign

mjw45

65.80% of Walmart employees are on welfare.

Which is about 30% less than the clientele...

I'll bump my previous WM prediction-

Within 5 years

*Handicap parking spaces will outnumber all others.

*Fire lanes in front of the store will be moved to the back lot in order to accommodate sidewalk parking.

*4 out of every 5 checkouts will become link only and express lanes will have a 50 item maximum.

*Returns without a receipt will outnumber purchases.

*WM will attempt to eliminate the appearance of profiling or minority heavy arrests by announcing that shoplifting will no longer be a crime and will be punishable only by a fine to be mailed upon completion of successful facial recognition by parking lot software.

*Private entities currently leasing space from Walmart will be replaced by government grants for kiosks and in store facilities such as DCFS, Social Security, LIHEAP, legal assistance, HUD and Kidcare. A change in the current administration will also include a voter registration office which will include 10% off any in store purchase.

*Walmart will win a government bid to provide school lunches to all public elementary thru high schools nationwide. Called the "Great Value" project, the salads will be a staple of the program.

I'm a little scared. Most all of this is plausible.

I stopped by my local Wal Mart (in truth no Wal Marts can be called local here in the corn section of Illinois) for my quarterly visit. Just to carry my gun in there. It was an exercise in self control. They are stacking idiots 10 deep these days. I do not know what makes people think they're in their own living rooms, dressed in the same pajamas they put on 3 days ago, walking all criss cross and against the natural flow of traffic, but it's absolutely maddening. It literally makes a ten minute visit into a fourteen minute visit, and I'm over it.

They are stacking idiots 10 deep these days. I do not know what makes people think they're in their own living rooms, dressed in the same pajamas they put on 3 days ago, walking all criss cross and against the natural flow of traffic, but it's absolutely maddening. It literally makes a ten minute visit into a fourteen minute visit, and I'm over it.

And that's just the employees...

• 3 weeks later...

Worst thing about monkeys (not apes) is if they are herpes-B virus carriers - doesn't affect them, but if they scratch or bite you, you die three days later. Kind of like the Quivering Palm Death Touch.

That's generally macaque monkeys; herpes simian B virus is endemic in that species and can be quite fatal in humans if it manages to take root. But, there have only been 31 cases of human transmission from primates, with 21 deaths since it was discovered in 1932.

More people die in Walmart bathrooms each year than that, probably. Who knows what kind of pathogenic Petri dish of biotoxic horrors is a-brewin' in some of those places.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SX86viXrV_4

I guess this is as good a place as any to brag: Yesterday I took down and cleaned my Ruger MkII without once referring to the manual! I know what you're thinking, that I must have made a deal with the devil to perform such alchemy but I swear I did it from memory!

Did you do it on a cleaning mat, using oil, swabs or brushes procured at the Wals Mart?

I guess this is as good a place as any to brag: Yesterday I took down and cleaned my Ruger MkII without once referring to the manual! I know what you're thinking, that I must have made a deal with the devil to perform such alchemy but I swear I did it from memory!

Did you do it on a cleaning mat, using oil, swabs or brushes procured at the Wals Mart?

:fear:

:fear:

Why, of course he did. Otherwise, he wouldn't have posted it here - just forgot to mention it in all the excitement. :flowers:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived