Walmart Concealed Carry prohibited sign

mjw45

65.80% of Walmart employees are on welfare.

Which is about 30% less than the clientele...

I'll bump my previous WM prediction-

Within 5 years

*Handicap parking spaces will outnumber all others.

*Fire lanes in front of the store will be moved to the back lot in order to accommodate sidewalk parking.

*4 out of every 5 checkouts will become link only and express lanes will have a 50 item maximum.

*Returns without a receipt will outnumber purchases.

*WM will attempt to eliminate the appearance of profiling or minority heavy arrests by announcing that shoplifting will no longer be a crime and will be punishable only by a fine to be mailed upon completion of successful facial recognition by parking lot software.

*Private entities currently leasing space from Walmart will be replaced by government grants for kiosks and in store facilities such as DCFS, Social Security, LIHEAP, legal assistance, HUD and Kidcare. A change in the current administration will also include a voter registration office which will include 10% off any in store purchase.

*Walmart will win a government bid to provide school lunches to all public elementary thru high schools nationwide. Called the "Great Value" project, the salads will be a staple of the program.

65.80% of Walmart employees are on welfare.

Which is about 30% less than the clientele...

I'll bump my previous WM prediction-

Within 5 years

*Handicap parking spaces will outnumber all others.

*Fire lanes in front of the store will be moved to the back lot in order to accommodate sidewalk parking.

*4 out of every 5 checkouts will become link only and express lanes will have a 50 item maximum.

*Returns without a receipt will outnumber purchases.

*WM will attempt to eliminate the appearance of profiling or minority heavy arrests by announcing that shoplifting will no longer be a crime and will be punishable only by a fine to be mailed upon completion of successful facial recognition by parking lot software.

*Private entities currently leasing space from Walmart will be replaced by government grants for kiosks and in store facilities such as DCFS, Social Security, LIHEAP, legal assistance, HUD and Kidcare. A change in the current administration will also include a voter registration office which will include 10% off any in store purchase.

*Walmart will win a government bid to provide school lunches to all public elementary thru high schools nationwide. Called the "Great Value" project, the salads will be a staple of the program.

I think you missed the, "Theme", some posts were taking ... "65.80% of Walmart employees are on welfare." = Post # 6580. "6577 ways to shop at WM." = Post #6577, etc. Maybe we should have posted them in Purple. :flowers:

I don't think they will remove the fire lane. They will just have a motorized scooter next to every parking spot. The handicap carts are now just used by obese people and the lazy diddendoanything crowd. I might see someone in one with a cast every once in a blue moon. Walmart refuses to put a stop to it. I've been run into more times than I can count. They don't care.

When I first moved here 13 years ago or so - they maybe had 8 motorized carts total. There's probably double the amount at each entrance now.

They will just have a motorized scooter next to every parking spot. The handicap carts are now just used by obese people and the lazy diddendoanything crowd. I might see someone in one with a cast every once in a blue moon.

C'mon now...

http://www.illinoiscarry.com/forum/uploads/monthly_02_2017/post-3474-0-51444700-1486333928.png

http://www.newser.com/story/241373/prof-sues-walmart-for-license-that-called-him-toilet-cleaner.html

A Montana State University professor is suing Walmart for libel after he says an employee at the Bozeman store listed his occupation on a fishing license as a "toilet cleaner." Gilbert Kalonde, assistant professor of technology education at MSU, filed the suit this past week in Gallatin County District Court.

They will just have a motorized scooter next to every parking spot. The handicap carts are now just used by obese people and the lazy diddendoanything crowd. I might see someone in one with a cast every once in a blue moon.

C'mon now...

http://www.illinoiscarry.com/forum/uploads/monthly_02_2017/post-3474-0-51444700-1486333928.png

"I've only got enough on my link for milk or soda, and I can't get the freezer door open unless I get out of my scooter. Smart choice wins every time!"

Archived