Walmart Concealed Carry prohibited sign

mjw45

Was at Villa Park Wally today, no signs on entry doors. From reading this thread prior to going I had left my pistol in my desk at work..damn.

Sorry but your entire Wally Walk doesn't count!

So art over with the reading of ALL 219 pages.

Soak in the silliness, the drama, the crazed customers within and you'll start to feel it........

It will come to you like the light at the end of the great tunnel.

And then you will know (if u read it) that the Great Wally Walk must be done fully strapped.

You must be fully loaded, not that wussy condition 3 either, loaded, in the chamber, hammer back, safety on, and extra Mags hanging from the waist.

If possible have your edc knife with you and your ninja keychain too!

Scan the lot before entering, DO NOT take a cart into the store from the lot, takeone from already inside, forget the old ladies!

Then throw your shoulders back and tug down on that jacket bottom,(all covered...Check) and do you thing.

Ammo section is a must to qualify, if there's 22lr there, you must get at least 1 box. Don't use your FOID use your CCL for ID.

Lastly, watch out for the fattys in the electric chairs,they're the ones that rage the fastest!

Good Luck

Was at Villa Park Wally today, no signs on entry doors. From reading this thread prior to going I had left my pistol in my desk at work..damn.

Those signs have been gone for years...but they did have 22LR for a change

Yes they did/do, were you the gentleman that pointed that out to me at the ammo case?

Only received my CCL late last year so I never was looking for any signs (and I rarely frequent WalMart).

Those signs have been gone for years...but they did have 22LR for a change
Yes they did/do, were you the gentleman that pointed that out to me at the ammo case?

Nope, wasn't me, but hard to miss when they had more 22 on the shelf than Ive seen in total the last couple of years!

• 2 weeks later...

wow I have just ignored this thread up until this moment. I think I have open Pandora's box!! Well I will be reading through this for entertainment tomorrow at work.

This is the thread we should be referring people to that cant stand the long wait time for their CCL`s. By the time i get to this page again ill be retired in a wheelchair.

Archived