Walmart Concealed Carry prohibited sign

mjw45

• 3 weeks later...

people-of-walmart.jpg?w=500&h=300&crop=1

She looks like my neighbor. The one who is living with another loser whose never worked a job in the 15 years I've lived here, and they have 2 kids, and neither one works. Somehow they can afford an apartment, and new appliances and beds which were delivered last week. SMH. They have a trampoline in their backyard. I'm tempted to go jump on it and when they ask me what I'm doing, I'm going to tell them that I paid for a portion of it and I'm getting some use of my investment.

Oak Park man accused of masturbating in public again

An Oak Park resident who is a registered sex offender is back behind bars after allegedly masturbating in front of a woman in a Wal-Mart parking lot last month, according to an article in DNAinfo.com.

Douglas Sale, 42, is a registered Illinois sex offender and has been charged numerous times with various crimes associated with lewd conduct, according to various media reports.

In the most recent incident, Sale was in a vehicle in the Wal-Mart parking lot at 4626 W. Diversey Ave. in Chicago at about 2 p.m. on April 28, when he allegedly "pulled down his pants, grabbed some lotion and began masturbating inside his car," according to DNAinfo.

The 27-year-old woman who witnessed the incident took down his license plate and reported it to police. Sale was arrested at his Oak Park home on Monday, May 16, the news website reported.

more... http://www.oakpark.com/News/Articles/5-18-2016/Oak-Park-man-accused-of-masturbating-in-public-again/

An Oak Park resident who is a registered sex offender is back behind bars after allegedly masturbating in front of a woman in a Wal-Mart parking lot last month, according to an article in DNAinfo.com.

Douglas Sale, 42, is a registered Illinois sex offender and has been charged numerous times with various crimes associated with lewd conduct, according to various media reports.

In the most recent incident, Sale was in a vehicle in the Wal-Mart parking lot at 4626 W. Diversey Ave. in Chicago at about 2 p.m. on April 28, when he allegedly "pulled down his pants, grabbed some lotion and began masturbating inside his car," according to DNAinfo.

The 27-year-old woman who witnessed the incident took down his license plate and reported it to police. Sale was arrested at his Oak Park home on Monday, May 16, the news website reported.

more... http://www.oakpark.com/News/Articles/5-18-2016/Oak-Park-man-accused-of-masturbating-in-public-again/

This is why I carry a revolver. I keep snake shot queued up for #1 with regular hollow points behind it.

What you have to understand is that this unfortunate incident which took place in a Walmart parking lot wouldn't have happened in a Walmart parking lot if there wasn't a Walmart to begin with.

Corporate greed, run amok, laid the foundation for this to happen yet the shareholders refuse to take any responsibility for it.

What you have to understand is that this unfortunate incident which took place in a Walmart parking lot wouldn't have happened in a Walmart parking lot if there wasn't a Walmart to begin with.

Corporate greed, run amok, laid the foundation for this to happen yet the shareholders refuse to take any responsibility for it.

If that comes with free college, I'll take it.

• 2 weeks later...

Going to Walmart is apparently exciting for that dude from Oak Park.

Now that 6/1 has arrived, I'm going to have to drive out of the county to buy my Federal bulk packs of 12 gauge.

You mean the 100 round packs for $21.xx?

Yep, those are the ones. Can't find a deal better than that and the quality is shockingly good for the price.

The three Walmart stores in Springfield always have them fully stocked, Federal and Winchester.

This Walmart is now requiring their greeters to demand receipts what is worse is thieves with knives or other weapons may react violently to them asking for receipts which puts everyone in danger. It would be better to have armed off-duty cops demand the receipts.

Also the other downside to the greeters being required to check receipts is that they will eventually be required to check all receipts which given how big lines can potentially become checking everyone's receipt especially on a busy time of day could interfere with ingress and/or egress and may violate fire ordinances and/or other city codes.

If a customer is not given a receipt for some reason or can not find the receipt they could be out of luck and the employee may confiscate the items claiming that since their is no receipt it must be stolen. This activity may increase the rates of charge-backs among those that use credit cards especially if they shun receipts. Also Walmart will do an exchange without receipts such as exchanging store brand food products but they do not give any type of receipt indicating that an exchange was done so now someone could be falsely accused of stealing an item they just exchanged by a greeter.

... Also Walmart will do an exchange without receipts ... but they do not give any type of receipt ...

Not if the cashier wants to keep their job. I have 3 close relatives whom work there; all of them have verified they can accept a return/exchange without a receipt, however they must provide the customer with a receipt of the exchange transaction.

I am NOT required to show my receipt or bag or items or anything as I'm leaving the store. There is nothing that lawfully says I have to. It's 100% voluntary no matter what their "policy" is, I'll say no thank you as I'm walking out the door (as I already do, because there are a lot of places that stop you as it is, some China-Mart's included). Same for the alarms, I know I'm no thief, they may not if they hear the alarm - but I have no legal obligation to stop for them to waste time out of MY day if for some reason the alarm goes of for me as I go through it, or it's me that they THINK is the cause. If you THINK I've stolen something, call the cops - lay a hand on me to physically detain me, and you'll be missing an arm by the end of the day; that I will then use to proceed to beat you with! heck, I'm the complete opposite - just the other day the cashier missed scanning an item and the total didn't sound right. So it was brought to her attention so that she could scan the item so that I could pay for it.

Archived