What's your holster

chris79ta

What ever happened to the holster thread? Think its appropriate now, I just order a IWB/OWB convertible holster from TT Gunleather , accented with black elephant (for a little bling) and a black elephant belt for my Ruger GP100-3" barrel. I have a Dale Fricke "archangel" appendix carry holster for my glock 26. whats your carry rig?

Just ordered this holster that looks like it will allow me to carry at the waist, in the little hollow in front of my strong side hip. The Cornered Cat (Kathy Jackson) recommends this as a good spot for many women.

http://www.thewellarmedwoman.com/holsters/in-the-waistband-by-twaw

I'll have my Bersa Thunder .380 in it.

I make holsters from kydex as a hobby. I made essentially the same holster that Marie ordered, even used the pictures from the site there as a pattern with a few design alterations. The intent is AIWB carry once my permission slip comes in. Kydex is easy to work with and as long as your sidearm isn't a showpiece, it works well. I do think it will wear the finish, but no matter.

SR9C in an Aliengear IWB. Simply Rugged pancake with Colt Cobra snub. Still looking for a good , reasonably priced belt.

OOOH colt cobra is on my short list, I want to find one from the year I was born 1973

I have one made in 1968 that was passes down from my father.

It us a nice piece of machinery.

SR9C in an Aliengear IWB. Simply Rugged pancake with Colt Cobra snub. Still looking for a good , reasonably priced belt.

OOOH colt cobra is on my short list, I want to find one from the year I was born 1973

I have one made in 1968 that was passes down from my father.

It us a nice piece of machinery.

can't beat that, having history and all, I plan on passing a couple of mine down that ill never sell

Cerakote....Burnt Bronze slide and Desert Sand frame. XS Big Dots.....generic Ebay Holster.. I have several other holsters. Which I carry depends on climate and/or daily routine.

The holster above is FDE...it's not as bright as the pic...This one is from Panther Concealment in Dark Earth....I also have an Alienware and Sticky holster.

1114%2520014.JPG

Rohrbaugh R9s

That gives me wood right there! :drool:

lets see the good leather, I keep telling myself I need more ammo but I cant help it, is there a medical term for it?

Probably be Sunday...but with all my new stuff the old stuff don't get enough respect....I'll be back...

This ones from 77. I have had it quite a while. They shrouded the ejector around 1973 ! Built like tanks.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v140/Belair62/image_zps25b730bd.jpg

For my Glock 23 and 26 I have concealment solutions black mamba holsters. cost less than Crossbreed and very high quality and in my hands in 7 to 10 business days rather than 6 months.

Also have Alabama pocket holster for the G26. My XDs 9mm fits in this as well.

My new XDs in 9mm is holster less at the moment.

Love TrueGlo TFO sights. (TFO tritium and fiber optic mounted in steel mount. no plastic)

For my Glock 23 and 26 I have concealment solutions black mamba holsters. cost less than Crossbreed and very high quality and in my hands in 7 to 10 business days rather than 6 months.

Also have Alabama pocket holster for the G26. My XDs 9mm fits in this as well.

My new XDs in 9mm is holster less at the moment.

Love TrueGlo TFO sights. (TFO tritium and fiber optic mounted in steel mount. no plastic)

For your XDs try www.firearmholster.com His name is Gavin and is the go to guy for xdtalk

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk 2

Archived