Quick questions

powderhead

As an instructor I am trying to apply for my own CCW, and I have a couple of questions.

1. Under instructor's name I assume I put my own as well as my own CCT number. Correct?

2. Can I just take a photo of the letter I received from the state, or do I need to include my NRA basic Pistol, Utah CC, blah, blah.

3. Can I close that window and resume when I have your answers? I am setting at my keyboard waiting at 70%

4. Do you have any other advice?

Molly, Thank you for the quick reply, but # 2 was a two part question. Could you elaborate.? Do I need more than just my instructor approval letter? If I do, will they accept just a copy (photo) of the other documents I have? I remember there was some question as to whether they would accept just a copy of Utah's wallet card.

Your help is appreciated.

And I uploaded a training certificate from another instructor (took his class to see how he did his). By the time I was done, we had all determined the ISP letter is what should be uploaded...but they should know I'm an instructor. Of course there is no way to upload anything after you submit your application.

I wonder if the $150 payment was for training too, LOL...

Archived