RTC Emergency Rules

Tvandermyde

Good lord -- three hours on care and cleaning of concealable handguns? Talk about barriers to entry...

Can I bring a bag full of guns and shoot different ones during the 4 hours range session, and then clean those for 3 hours? What a mess.

I'm ready for my 3 hour class on how to disassemble and clean my Colt Diamondback revolver that I've owned for 25 years. .

Take your time and be thorough. :pinch: When the little springs fly across the room, I will need the class to help me look for them.

This is getting completely senseless.

Good lord -- three hours on care and cleaning of concealable handguns? Talk about barriers to entry...

Can I bring a bag full of guns and shoot different ones during the 4 hours range session, and then clean those for 3 hours? What a mess.

I'm ready for my 3 hour class on how to disassemble and clean my Colt Diamondback revolver that I've owned for 25 years. .

Take your time and be thorough. :pinch: When the little springs fly across the room, I will need the class to help me look for them.

Good point -- maybe if I bring that stupid Ruger 22 that's been sitting on the bottom of my safe, I can get someone to teach me how to field strip it. It usually takes me 3 hours every time I take it apart. :D

Good point -- maybe if I bring that stupid Ruger 22 that's been sitting on the bottom of my safe, I can get someone to teach me how to field strip it. It usually takes me 3 hours every time I take it apart. :D

Field stripping is bad enough, but detail stripping is a real pain in the butt. My hands are too big for me to work inside the frame easily, so usually after I struggle with it for an hour or so I have to ask the wife for a helping hand. Sometimes it pays to have long, slender fingers. :D

No, sorry that is not allowed. You can, however, come to one of my classes and spend 3 hours cleaning MY guns!

:cool: :rofl: ^_^ :P

maybe if I bring that stupid Ruger 22 that's been sitting on the bottom of my safe, I can get someone to teach me how to field strip it. It usually takes me 3 hours every time I take it apart. :D

Field stripping is bad enough, but detail stripping is a real pain in the butt. My hands are too big for me to work inside the frame easily, so usually after I struggle with it for an hour or so I have to ask the wife for a helping hand. Sometimes it pays to have long, slender fingers. :D

Stripping it is easy... it's reassembling it that's the PITA.

Archived