POSTED! - NO CARRY Signs

mauserme

My local Applebees was added to posted a couple of weeks ago and driving by about a week ago sure enough there are "no guns" signs up. So i drive back by yesterday with a NGNM card and the signs are gone. I guess somebody else had already talked to them.

My question is, they are still listed on Posted!, is there a way to have a business removed from the list from the regular web version of this app? I don't have a smart phone to access that version.

My local Applebees was added to posted a couple of weeks ago and driving by about a week ago sure enough there are "no guns" signs up. So i drive back by yesterday with a NGNM card and the signs are gone. I guess somebody else had already talked to them.

My question is, they are still listed on Posted!, is there a way to have a business removed from the list from the regular web version of this app? I don't have a smart phone to access that version.

Where is it and maybe someone here can verify and remove it with their smartphone?

Where is it and maybe someone here can verify and remove it with their smartphone?

Salem

I added resource bank to the app,they have 9 locations pretty much around dekalb.

I am going to call the president on monday because I just saw sign today and no one with authority was there.

I ask if anyone here banks with them-I do not but am a trustee in a town close and we have almost half a million cash sitting in their bank and I would like to be able to tell him my towns money and how many of you he can count on losing if he does not change his policy.

Thanks for responding by monday if possible and wish me luck..

Had a big family gathering tonight and was surprised to see that Alexander Street Steakhouse in Peoria is posted. With 1/4 of the folks that were with us having CCL's we made sure the manager knew we would not be back again until they remove the sign. Unfortunately seeings how it was a Saturday and there were 19 people in the party, leaving to go somewhere else was not really an option. We were friendly and level headed regarding the whole situation and let them know their sign isn't even the correct sign. We spread the word around to friends and family but could definitely use some support to let them know we aren't the only ones. Here is all of the information the manager gave us: (Him and the waiter were both supporters of CCL)

Manager: Wayne Rickard

100 Alexander Street

Peoria, IL 61603-2807

Phone: 309-688-0404

Fax: 309-688-0409

Email: alexanderspeoria@comcast.net

Email: mrirestaurants@comcast.net

Fortunately in Peoria we have very few restaurants posted, in fact this is the first one I have seen. Even a lot of the chain restaurants that normally post like Buffalo Wild Wings don't even post here. So anyone that could call, email, or send a letter we would greatly appreciate helping these folks understand why they should remove the sign. They are already posted in the "Posted" app.

Thanks!

Salem

I just removed them via the app. It may take 3 days to leave the site.

I am happy to report the sign at Alexander Street Steakhouse has been removed as of today! In fact the Mamager is going to take his CCW class from my Grandpa! Thanks to everyone that called!

Great news. Thanks. Diid you remove it from Posted?

Illinois Valley Guns and Ammo,I was in there 2 weeks ago and didn't notice his sign in the window..Hard to spot considering, I was coming from the west and his entrance is before the window...The sign is kind of hard to spot in the window as well...He even showed me his ccw permit...My next day off from work is Wednesday,I plan on stopping by to ask him about it...

http://www.ilvalleygunsandammo.com/

Illinois Valley Guns and Ammo,I was in there 2 weeks ago and didn't notice his sign in the window..Hard to spot considering, I was coming from the west and his entrance is before the window...The sign is kind of hard to spot in the window as well...He even showed me his ccw permit...My next day off from work is Wednesday,I plan on stopping by to ask him about it...

http://www.ilvalleygunsandammo.com/

Any FFL dealer who posts should be boycotted with extreme prejudice. How can you profit from gun sales and have a concealed carry permit, but be part of the anti-gun, anti-self-defense, voluntary posting crowd? That shop deserves to lose business.

I am happy to report the sign at Alexander Street Steakhouse has been removed as of today! In fact the Mamager is going to take his CCW class from my Grandpa! Thanks to everyone that called!

Great news. Thanks. Diid you remove it from Posted?

No unfortunately I was already on the road for work when my Grandpa called and let me know they called him to let him know they had removed it.

My family and I attended a church that holds services in the local middle school. Of course I know schools are off limits, but I was looking for the No Guns sign. It was not there. However, the GFZ sign I did find still caused me problems since I had just starting chewing a fresh stick.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kxzowd7i6m62puc/gfz.jpg

I verified Alexander's is no longer Posted. I removed them for the Posted App today. Should be off the app in a couple days.

I noticed in the app there is a point system. I have 502 points. Are they used for anything?

You can turn them in for free stuff at Gov. Quinn's office!

I have 621 points. Can I trade them in for chances on the gov. Quinn dunk tank?

I like this idea, maybe every 50 points one throw of a baseball at the level to dunk him. At 1000 it becomes one throw of a tomato per 100 pts, at the target of course.

Didn't know where to put this, and it's probably a repost, but wanted to let you know the GAT Guns is not posted. They have a sign inside on one of the cases that says "Please keep your concealed firearm holstered and concealed". I was wondering about this the other day, hadn't seen anything about it, so just wanted to let y'all know.

Archived