HB997 - Vote Expected Tomorrow Thurs. April 18!

Molly B.

HB997 Carry Bill On The Move - Action Needed!

Vote Expected Tomorrow April 18th

This is the REAL DEAL - GAME ON!

Call Your State Representative NOW!

HB997, sponsored by Rep. Brandon Phelps is a very reasonable carry bill and is set for a vote in the House tomorrow, Thursday April 18, 2013. It is a shall-issue, statewide preemption carry bill. We are urging everyone to call their state representative and urge them to vote YES on HB997!!

Special Alert To Those in

Chicago/Cook County!

If you live in the northeast quadrant of the state, (or Rockford, or Champaign) it is URGENT that you contact your State Representative NOW and urge him/her to vote YES on HB997. This is going down to the wire and it's the time for EVERYONE to give this everything they've got!

Great news. Im not going to call our guys cause theyre a solid yes vote. After people have established themselves as solid yes votes for us time and time again, I think it would be best to not harass these people anymore.

I think its in our best interest to not get to the point of annoying someone unless they need to be swayed to our side. You guys know who they are.

Sent from my Motorola Electrify using Tapatalk 2

Great news. Im not going to call our guys cause theyre a solid yes vote. After people have established themselves as solid yes votes for us time and time again, I think it would be best to not harass these people anymore.

I think its in our best interest to not get to the point of annoying someone unless they need to be swayed to our side. You guys know who they are.

Sent from my Motorola Electrify using Tapatalk 2

Same here, I know where bradley, phelps and bost stand.

My rep is solid (Fortner).

I sent him an email thanking him for his NO vote on 831 today and told him he has my support tommorrow.

This is what we've been waiting for.

"They can take our lives, but they'll never take....OUR FREEDOM!!!"

Oh wait, they did that already. We're just going to take it back.

ROCK ON!

There are 8 amendments iirc and I do remember that all of the amendments but one were totally objectionable to me personally. Does it need to be made clear to our reps that we support the original bill but none of the existing (8?) amendments? Or will telling them to vote yes on the bill be sure to have them voting yes for the original bill and for sure not the amendments?

Archived