Des Plaines City Hall: GUN GRABBER REP. MOYLAN TO HOLD TOWN HALL MEETING -- PLEASE ATTEND!

Illinoiscc

IN 2 DAYS: 03/28/2013

URGENT ALERT – YOUR ACTION NEEDED

GUN GRABBER REP. MARTY MOYLAN TO HOLD TOWN HALL MEETING

YOU NEED TO BE THERE

WHAT: Anti-gun extremist Rep. Marty Moylan Town Hall Meeting

WHEN: Thursday, March 28, 2013. 6:00 PM

WHERE: Des Plaines City Hall, 1420 Miner Street, Des Plaines

Madigan’s most reliable gun-grabbing pal in the northwest suburbs will be holding a town hall meeting on March 28th. Gun owners need to show up for the town hall and let Moylan know that they are not going to stand idly by while Moylan and Madigan destroy the right to keep and bear arms.

IT’S VERY IMPORTANT THAT GUN OWNERS ATTEND THIS MEETING

If you cherish your gun rights, be at this meeting. Be sure to wear IGOLD, ISRA, or NRA hats or t-shirts. Bring a list of tough questions for Moylan. Don’t let him soft soap his position on gun control. Don’t let him hide behind words like “reasonable,” or “common sense.” This battle is about constitutional rights, not what makes gun grabbers feel comfortable.

PLEASE PASS THIS ALERT ON TO YOUR GUN OWNING FRIENDS AND FAMILY

PLEASE POST THIS ALERT TO ANY AND ALL INTERNET BLOGS OR BULLETIN BOARDS TO WHICH YOU BELONG

I plan to be there if I can find a baby sitter for my kids.

IN 2 DAYS: 03/28/2013

URGENT ALERT – YOUR ACTION NEEDED

GUN GRABBER REP. MARTY MOYLAN TO HOLD TOWN HALL MEETING

YOU NEED TO BE THERE

WHAT: Anti-gun extremist Rep. Marty Moylan Town Hall Meeting

WHEN: Thursday, March 28, 2013. 6:00 PM

WHERE: Des Plaines City Hall, 1420 Miner Street, Des Plaines

Madigan’s most reliable gun-grabbing pal in the northwest suburbs will be holding a town hall meeting on March 28th. Gun owners need to show up for the town hall and let Moylan know that they are not going to stand idly by while Moylan and Madigan destroy the right to keep and bear arms.

IT’S VERY IMPORTANT THAT GUN OWNERS ATTEND THIS MEETING

If you cherish your gun rights, be at this meeting. Be sure to wear IGOLD, ISRA, or NRA hats or t-shirts. Bring a list of tough questions for Moylan. Don’t let him soft soap his position on gun control. Don’t let him hide behind words like “reasonable,” or “common sense.” This battle is about constitutional rights, not what makes gun grabbers feel comfortable.

PLEASE PASS THIS ALERT ON TO YOUR GUN OWNING FRIENDS AND FAMILY

PLEASE POST THIS ALERT TO ANY AND ALL INTERNET BLOGS OR BULLETIN BOARDS TO WHICH YOU BELONG

Bump.

If you see anyone from Maxon's there would you ask them why they supported Mr. Moylan all through the election, even contributing to his campaign and liking him on their facebook page, but now say

say

Rep. Moylan is not friendly to Right to Carry - if you live in his district, please attend this meeting and voice your support for a shall-issue, statewide carry law and none of the Chicago-style restrictions.

Or this

During his recent successful campaign for state representative, Des Plaines Mayor Marty Moylan, a Democrat, frequently stressed his opposition to allowing people to carry concealed weapons in Illinois. Some of his campaign material chided his opponent, Republican Susan Sweeney of Park Ridge, as a supporter of conceal carry.

“I’m not for concealed carry,” said Moylan yesterday (Thursday) as he continued his rehabilitation following recent knee surgery. “I’m still opposed to that.

Regarding 'Gun Free Zones' in schools, one lady asked who will protect the children? Moynlan's response: "that's up to the police...!"

He's clueless!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had to bring up the Castle Rock Vs. Gonzales case to the woman from PACE at the ULC breakfast. She was the first person from public transportation group that testified at the February hearing in Chicago with Claypool.

The meeting started out at 6pm with a presentation by a rep from the IDOT. He spoke about the widening of I-90, from Harlem to I-190, and that took up about 15 mins. There was an agenda for tonight, but when Rep. Moylan realized that the majority of the crowd was there to discuss guns, he decided to open up discussion to the subject so as not to try and cram it all in at the end. The discussion on guns lasted about 45 mins. All-in-all, everyone who spoke in support of our side made good and relevant points, with hopes to enlighten our host. Among those who oppose, there was one DP resident, as well as one LEO who voiced their positions. If anything, the Rep had his asst. there taking notes, and we can only hope he'll take the opportunity to address many of the concerns that were brought up...

I wouldn't hold my breath, though...

Any explanation from Maxon's?

Sorry, I didn't get a chance to ask her. During the discussion, Ania brought up the point that much of the anti-gun legislation that's being proposed will have a direct impact on Maxon's. Moylan, in typical politician-bob-n-weave fashion, stated that's he's always supported Maxon's (as Kylar stated above) and will continue to do so...

Yeah, as an anti-gun legislator! :ermm:

Archived