98th General Assembly Contact Information

mauserme

As we near substansive action in the General Assembly, now is the time to post an updated contact list for the 98th General Assembly.

About a week ago a fellow member quietly offered to help with this update behind the scenes. I determined then to post this as a collaboration between he and I but, after seeing the amount of work and dedication he put forth, I can only call this more a product of oldude's effort than my own. Thank you, sir, for making this project a success.

And by way of invitation to all members there are data fields still to be filled, particularly in regard to new Senators who's contact information is yet to be published. Please post here, or PM oldude or myself, any additional information you might come across.

S-Phone = Springfield Phone Number

S-Fax = Springfield Fax Number

D-Phone = District Phone Number

D-Fax = District Fax Number

Edited to add a link to the 97th General Assembly Contact List for future reference.

Edited to add Facebook links.

Edited by mauserme

Edited 2/23/2013 to add links to web contact forms for Senators without email address (thanks oldude).

Senator Napolean Harris 15th Legislative District

Senator Thomas Cullerton 23rd Legislative District

Senator Julie Morrison 29th Legislative District

Senator Melinda Bush 31st Legislative District

Senator Steve Stadelman 34th Legislative District

Senator Pat McGuire 43rd Legislative District

Senator Andy Manar 48th Legislative District

Senator Jennifer Bertino-Tarrant 49th Legislative District

Edited to add Facebook Links

Edited by mauserme

Here is my state Rep.

Eugene

IL house

90th District, Illinois General Assembly

Tom Demmer

Website

http://tomdemmer.com/

email

tom@tomdemmer.com

Springfield Office:

222-N Stratton Office Building

Springfield, IL 62706

(217) 782-0535

District Office:

1221 Currency Court

Suite B

Rochelle, IL 61068

(815) 561-3690

(815) 561-3691 FAX

Edited for formatting

Edited by F12Mahon

:Here is Senator Bivins info.

Eiugene

State Capitol Office

M103A State House

Springfield, Illinois 62706

Phone: 217-782-0180

Fax: 217-782-9586

Legislative Assistant:

Offices:

50 W. Douglas St., Suite 1001

Freeport, IL 61032

Phone: 815-223-0037

Fax: 815-284-0207

Legislative Assistant:

629 N. Galena Ave.

Dixon, IL 61021

Phone: 815-284-0045

Fax: 815-284-0207

What's amazing to me is that motivated individuals here on this board are able to compile this information.

And at CAPWIZ they were able to put together the information: http://www.capwiz.com/nra/state/main/?state=IL&view=myofficials&action=chgaddr#0

But at the Illinois State Board of Elections, which receives nearly $13 a year from the state, where people are actually paid to make this information available, they're still struggling to populate their web app with the same information: http://gis.elections.il.gov/map_viewer/default.aspx

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Help Needed

Some of the test emails that have been sent out have came back failed.

If you do not have an email listed for your reps (listed above) or recieve a failed email call your reps district office and ask them for an email address.

These spread sheets are not perfect. They are a work in progress and your input is greatly needed and appreciated

You can also google your reps name and see if you can find an online contact form (usually from their campaign website). Fill it out, type in any message you may have i.e. a thank you if they have sponsored 997/1284.

If you have any updated contact info, please let us know. A PM is preferred to save bandwith. Either mauserme or I will get the speadsheets updated ASAP.

We would like to have as much correct info as possible before it's needed

Thanks for your help

oldude

Edited by oldude

• 2 weeks later...

If you're using Firefox, right click within eiiher frame, hover on "This Frame", and choose any of the top 3 options - Show Only this Frame, Open Frame in a New Tab, or Open Frame in a New window. This will give you a full page display.

Or just use these links:

House

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0ApKXRqVgygdsdDdDa1VCcjlZTURNamwtZTBULTFrUkE&output=html

Senate

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0ApKXRqVgygdsdEhlX2ptcFFNSlZNaTJTSXoycDBWhat the hey!!!E&output=html

I've also attached PDF's of the data - current to the dates shown at the top.

98th General Assembly House Contacts - Sheet1.pdf

98th General Assembly Senate Contacts - Sheet1.pdf

Edited by mauserme

As we near substansive action in the General Assembly, now is the time to post an updated contact list for the 98th General Assembly.

About a week ago a fellow member quietly offered to help with this update behind the scenes. I determined then to post this as a collaboration between he and I but, after seeing the amount of work and dedication he put forth, I can only call this more a product of oldude's effort than my own. Thank you, sir, for making this project a success.

And by way of invitation to all members there are data fields still to be filled, particularly in regard to new Senators who's contact information is yet to be published. Please post here, or PM oldude or myself, any additional information you might come across.

House Contacts

Edited to add a link to the 97th General Assembly Contact List for future reference.

I tried using these today, and I had a lot get kicked back to me as some of members on the list are no longer members of the 98th General Assembly.

I tried using these today, and I had a lot get kicked back to me as some of members on the list are no longer members of the 98th General Assembly.

That's the current list of House Representatives. Which came back?

Edited to ask if you were using the 98th General Assembly Contacts? That link to the 97th General Assembly at the bottom of what you quoted is a list of archived info..

Edited by mauserme

Is it possible that we can create a cell in those spreadsheets and publish that cell only seperate from the actual spreadsheets? I suggest the cell contain a concantination statement that pools all the email1 and email2 cells into one copyable string that people can copy and past into their email "TO:" field.

ie. A1, A2, A3, ...

This way people can copy and paste the entire list of rep's/senators email addresses to make eBlasts easier and more accurate.

Thoughts?

Edited by StreuB1

=A1&", "&A2&", "&A3&", "&A4&", "&A5&", "&A6&", "&A7&", "&A8&", "&A9&", "&A10

Keep repeating and replace the cell numbers with the actual.

I thought there was a more automated way to do it. I know I have 2 programs I wrote at work that did something like this but don't have my notes here at home.

If someone can send me the excel file I will do the leg work, verify it and then send it back.

Willing to help out.

Edited by StreuB1