Where to watch today's coverage live online?

Uncle Harley

most of his EO's are a joke.

Maybe he should have gone for maximum effect with his Kiddie props, maybe some fake blood, Some body outlines on the floor? The guy is a dirtball.

I'm glad he's spending the majority of his 2nd term political capital on something that doesn't have a good chance at passing. Word has it that the red state senate democrats who are up for reelection in two years are scared $hitless over this.

The sooner this creep becomes a lame duck second term president the better.

I dont like how he is ammending the affordable care act. If my doctor asks me about firearms I'm just going to refuse to answer, or heck lie.

The EO's he suggested I don't mind some of them if they address mental healthcare/criminals. Also the whole reporting of violent threats could make a difference right?

Like say a guy sees a pyschiatrist. Right now everything must remain confidential?

I recieved a funny text message from my Dr today at lunch. it read " Yes Mr President, I will now ask my patients about guns in the home, I will ask them if they have sufficient supplys of guns and ammo to stand up to my tyranical govt. LOL I love that guy!

My Dr. doesn't have to ask me about guns. I wear my Illinoiscarry cap with the two buttons on it. One says I support right to carry and the other says criminals prefer unarmed victims in Illinois. My Dr. is a female and grew up hunting and shooting and is in full support of the 2A.

Her nurse is the wife of a retired deputy in this Co. and a friend of mine since the second grade.

My chief therapist at the rehab facility was a conservative raised, pro-gun girl and her husband worked in corrections. She said they were both anxious for Illinois to become a legal carry state. So you can guess what we often talked about while I was in therapy.

Do you guys think this "asualt weapons" ban will happen? And the Magazine limit?

Probably not very likely. The House announced just min. after Obama's presser that they won't even consider anything unless it passes the senate first thus putting all the pressure on the senate Dems, 6 of which are supposedly pro-gun, come from red states and all up for reelection in 2014. Reid needs at least 3 of them to pass anything.

Well see how many are willing to walk the plank for their messiah...

Do you guys think this "asualt weapons" ban will happen? And the Magazine limit?

Probably not very likely. The House announced just min. after Obama's presser that they won't even consider anything unless it passes the senate first thus putting all the pressure on the senate Dems, 6 of which are supposedly pro-gun, come from red states and all up for reelection in 2014. Reid needs at least 3 of them to pass anything.

So we in IL need to put the squeeze on Sen Kirk - a RINO if there ever was one ...

So we in IL need to put the squeeze on Sen Kirk - a RINO if there ever was one ...

Problem with getting rid of POS Kirk now is the sympath vote. That said, I would to see Durbin unseated just as badly, if not more. The guy has got to have a chink in his armor.

Archived