Banner Update

pyre400

Banner updates have been made - we now have a rotating banner system.

I've ran a compatibility test with most common browsers (safari, internet explorer, firefox, mozilla, opera) - they all seem to work fine, but let me know if there are any display/functionality issues.

Looks like it's working. Does this allow for additional banners and advertisers? No longer limited to a set number?

Looks like it's working. Does this allow for additional banners and advertisers? No longer limited to a set number?

I see nothing different. I'm running IE9. Do I need to reset something or am I just inept??

AB

There used to be two rows of banners on the top of the page. Now there is only one. Take note of which ones you see and their order. Then, go to another topic and you will see they have changed. Each page, topic, forum, etc now has a different set of banners. They change.

I see nothing different. I'm running IE9. Do I need to reset something or am I just inept??

AB

There used to be two rows of banners on the top of the page. Now there is only one. Take note of which ones you see and their order. Then, go to another topic and you will see they have changed. Each page, topic, forum, etc now has a different set of banners. They change.

Uh, no, Jeckler. There are still two rows of banners at the top of my pages. They do not change regardless of how many topics that I go to or how many key clicks I make. For some reason, it is not working on my machine.

Thanks,

AB

Archived