ILLINOISCARRY TARGETS CHICAGO - AND NEEDS YOUR HELP!

Molly B.

ILLINOISCARRY TARGETS CHICAGO -

AND NEEDS YOUR HELP!

It is a well known fact that Chicago poses the biggest obstacle we face in getting a license to carry law passed in the state of Illinois. We must educate an entire generation - a population that has been brainwashed into believing all guns are bad and only a criminal would want one. We must educate the good folks of Chicago that it is our constitutional right to keep and bear arms. We need your help as we focus our efforts to this purpose.

IllinoisCarry, SAS, and CORE-Chicago plan to team up again for the annual African Festival at Washington Park on Labor Day weekend - Sept. 4-7th! This is a major cultural event and presents the opportunity to educate thousands about the Second Amendment.

We will need your help to make this happen - If you would like to contribute financially or join our Chicago network of volunteers for this event or future events, please email IllinoisCarry.

AND NEEDS YOUR HELP!

It is a well known fact that Chicago poses the biggest obstacle we face in getting a license to carry law passed in the state of Illinois. We must educate an entire generation - a population that has been brainwashed into believing all guns are bad and only a criminal would want one. We must educate the good folks of Chicago that it is our constitutional right to keep and bear arms. We need your help as we focus our efforts to this purpose.

IllinoisCarry, SAS, and CORE-Chicago plan to team up again for the annual African Festival at Washington Park on Labor Day weekend - Sept. 4-7th! This is a major cultural event and presents the opportunity to educate thousands about the Second Amendment.

We will need your help to make this happen - If you would like to contribute financially or join our Chicago network of volunteers for this event or future events, please email IllinoisCarry.

Let me know what you've got in mind and I'll see if I can get some time off to help out.

AND NEEDS YOUR HELP!

First let me start by saying thank you for targeting Chicago. To me it's not about the power that comes when you pack heat, but children/teens and young adults trying to find what little peace they can find in the City of Chicago. For the past 30 or more years gangs and drug dealers have had to run of the streets in the City of Chicago. As I talk with people who where raised in the city, its the common story; force to join a gang, getting chased home, having to fight on others command, and just dealing with the pain of living in the City of Chicago. (this list can go on forever).

If you and I woke up and a stop light was posted at our front door, we would question it. But if the stop light was always there and others you trust told you to stop, you would. But if by chance you found the truth, not only would you not stop any more you would challenge those who in forced that rule on you. You would make changes not only in your life by the life of others. I need the IllnoisCarry, ISRA, Second Adm Sisters, and other Pro-gun communities to know this community wasnt always like this (Kings, by Nathan Thompson. or policykings.com) You need to ask what was this community like before Jesse Jackson, Mayor Daley, before the housing projects, before the welfare state. It was a community that look after its own self interest (a real boot straps story). You had to earn the votes, and do what you said. No one in the church claim to speak for the whole community.

This is not only about guns. Its about the value of a life for all in Illnois. The real value is in not have a protest after the shotting of a child/teen/adult dead in the streets. But not ever having anyone dead in the streets of Chicago. Because self protection is now the rule and law.

And of course we will be sharing the cost of the booth rental as well.

If you would like to donate toward booth and printing expenses incurred by IllinoisCarry you may contribute via Paypal at: rowe54(at)hamiltoncom(dot)net - please use @ and . when paypal-ing

Or if you would like to avoid credit card surcharge fees or you do not like making online contributions you may send a check, money order, or cashier's check in care of the Carmi Rifle Club - PM me for address.

The cost of being present at the festival will be about $500. Your contribution to help - as GRE writer Don Gwinn says - "put Grassroots down right through the pavement of Chicago" will be greatly appreciated!

Howdy Molly,

I'm in for $100.00. You can have a check or I thought I would order a couple of posters from Oleg Volk.

I found a couple that hit home on his web-site. I'll send you the list later in a pm. You can check out on his site. You can use them for the expo(festival) and use the for other events. It's up to you, you tell me what you want. Oleg tells me that he can have them out in 1 business day.

Jkrzos

P.S.-I working that weekend, so I give you a donation.

Howdy Molly,

I'm in for $100.00. You can have a check or I thought I would order a couple of posters from Oleg Volk.

I found a couple that hit home on his web-site. I'll send you the list later in a pm. You can check out on his site. You can use them for the expo(festival) and use the for other events. It's up to you, you tell me what you want. Oleg tells me that he can have them out in 1 business day.

Jkrzos

P.S.-I working that weekend, so I give you a donation.

I just saw this message now, hopefully Valinda told you how I have a ton of the images printed out already.

Here's the PDF of all the images I have as large prints - http://docs.google.com/fileview?id=0B-Qkca...wZWFl&hl=en

Volunteers:

tracy.e.fulford

Dr. G

K. Keith

FF?

Received: $120

We are unsure as of yet as one of our daughters is heading off to start at Illinois Wesleyan and they haven't told us yet what is going on Labor day weekend. We should know by the end of next week. Have you thought about setting up time slots yet?

Volunteers:

tracy.e.fulford

Dr. G

K. Keith

FF?

Received: $120

We are unsure as of yet as one of our daughters is heading off to start at Illinois Wesleyan and they haven't told us yet what is going on Labor day weekend. We should know by the end of next week. Have you thought about setting up time slots yet?

Yes.

Tracy has volunteered to handle the details and I will get an email out with everyone's contact information.

Molly B.

That is the only way t is going to work. Down-staters and suburbanites are good to have around but we are outsiders and would be considered as rabble rousers, instigators or what-ever sign the city or MSM decided to hang on us. For this to really work it will take enlightened citizens of the city of Chicago to get in the faces of the city for not allowing them the right to defend themselves from harm. Something the city of Chicago seems to offer up heaping helpings of on a daily basis.

I'm in

I am willing to help anyway that I can.

I will paypal a small donation shortly.

Please let me know what you need me to do.

Molly have you ever heard of Chase Quick pay?

It is similar to paypal as far as transfering from one bank account to another but it will help you receive every dime and avoid paypals fees.

I'm in

I am willing to help anyway that I can.

I will paypal a small donation shortly.

Please let me know what you need me to do.

Molly have you ever heard of Chase Quick pay?

It is similar to paypal as far as transfering from one bank account to another but it will help you receive every dime and avoid paypals fees.

Thank you very much for supporting our efforts!

Molly B.

This is not only about guns. Its about the value of a life for all in Illnois. The real value is in not have a protest after the shotting of a child/teen/adult dead in the streets. But not ever having anyone dead in the streets of Chicago. Because self protection is now the rule and law.

You're right, its also about drugs and the illegal drug war. Self-protection is not going to help the 12 year old girl shot at her doorstep coming home from school from stray bullets by gang members and drug dealers. The end of the drug war must go hand in hand with the end of unlawful gun control.

[quote name='Molly B.'

We only have 5 committed volunteers? For a Chicago event?

We are sharing the responsibility of staffing the booth with Second Amendment Sisters and Congress of Racial Equality-Chicago. We will need 1-2 IllinoisCarry volunteers for each day from 10 am to I'm-not-sure-how-late so I think things are shaping up very nicely.

Molly B.

p.s. However, a few more dollars toward the expenses of the booth and printed materials would be very nice!!

[quote name='Molly B.'

We only have 5 committed volunteers? For a Chicago event?

We are sharing the responsibility of staffing the booth with Second Amendment Sisters and Congress of Racial Equality-Chicago. We will need 1-2 IllinoisCarry volunteers for each day from 10 am to I'm-not-sure-how-late so I think things are shaping up very nicely.

Molly B.

p.s. However, a few more dollars toward the expenses of the booth and printed materials would be very nice!!

Looks like our labor day weekend is clear, so you can count my wife as well.

Archived