Get A New Hampshire Permit

Blaster

New Hampshire's are also only $20 (non-residents need a carry permit from somewhere to be eligible for NH). Besides NH itself (NH recognizes PA permits, but only for residents), it looks to me (from a quick look at packing.org) that a New Hampshire permit would gain you Alabama, Colorado, Louisiana, Mississippi, and North Dakota (that you don't already have with a PA permit).

Here's a link to the NH permit application, plus contact information, and where to send the completed application: Click here for info

Fill it out and send it to:

Division of State Police

Permits and Licensing Unit

33 Hazen Drive

Concord, NH 03301

Phone: (603) 271-3575

Fax: (603) 271-1153

I'm finally getting around to filling out my NH permit application, but I have a couple questions for you folks who have already gone through the process. First, what do you put in the blank for "Home-State Permit No.?" Do you use your FOID number, do you use your PA (or whichever state) CCW permit number, or do you just leave it blank? Also, are the four boxes in the top quarter of the page on the right side (which are labelled "Original," "Renewal," "Record Check," and "Fee Received," respectively) for the NH people to fill out, or does the applicant check one ("Original," I would assume)? Thanks in advance.

No (or at least I got one without having sent a photo--although I did include a copy of my PA permit, which did have such a photo).

I hate to send one if one isn't needed. I'am sending a copy of my FOID card, drivers license, and Florida permit.

No (or at least I got one without having sent a photo--although I did include a copy of my PA permit, which did have such a photo).

I hate to send one if one isn't needed. I'am sending a copy of my FOID card, drivers license, and Florida permit.

That's all you need. Since the NH permit doesn't have your picture on it, they don't need it.

Wish we didn't have to send a pic for Utah. Those pictures always make me look like a refugee from death row. <_<

All they got from me was my application, check, and a copy of my PA permit, my NH permit is in my pocket now.

Got mine ready to go. Is a money order any quicker than a check? Lot's of places want to wait to see if a check will clear. I wouldn't think a state police agency would be like that since writing them a rubber check would have my locals knocking on my door in a heartbeat.

• 2 weeks later...

New Hampshire permit...just arrivied.

Application sent on Sep 3rd (but to late for the 3PM pickup) but really didn't leave the area till after Labor Day.

So not counting the Labor Day delay 10 days!

They sent my self-address return envelope out on Sep 12th.

• 3 months later...
This is GREAT news!

So This is my first post.  Hello all!

If I get this NH permit, do I also get reciprocity to carry in all of the states that PA allows, or do I only get the ones listed in the first post?

Is Michigan one of the states covered by either permit?

Thanks. :ph34r:

Welcome to Illinoiscarry

To see where your permits are good. Click here

Archived