03 FFL (C&R) Bound Book Template

SmershAgent

• 2 months later...
Can I ask a dumb question? I assume that "name/FFL" means person's name and FFL number,but what does "name/add" mean?

Thanks.

I believe it's short for Name/Address.

AHHHHH that makes sense.Thanks.

Now I really feel dumb because I couldn't figure that simple thing out! :)

Let me ask something else....NFA refers to machine guns and GCA just says that you have to be 21 and a non-felon,right? I have been reading about C&R,and the ATF site says that you can buy/posses anything that is over 50 yrs. old as long as it is in it's oridginal configuration,right?

I actually got my C&R application in the mail today. Over 50 is the general requirement, but htere are many others. The BATF website has a detailed list of what falls into the C&R realm.

Yes I have been to their site,and they say anything over 50.BUT,it also says in accordance with the NFA and GCA,which I want to make sure that I understand all of that.

I actually got my C&R application in the mail today. Over 50 is the general requirement, but htere are many others. The BATF website has a detailed list of what falls into the C&R realm.

Yes I have been to their site,and they say anything over 50.BUT,it also says in accordance with the NFA and GCA,which I want to make sure that I understand all of that.

Your understanding is correct. A C&R approved firearm is still subject to all applicable NFA and GCA provisions. Regrettably the former is irrelevant for IL (plus NFA C&R items are prohibitively expensive for most people, but Gunbroker usually has a nice MP40 once in a while for

~$20K).

Your understanding is correct. A C&R approved firearm is still subject to all applicable NFA and GCA provisions. Regrettably the former is irrelevant for IL (plus NFA C&R items are prohibitively expensive for most people, but Gunbroker usually has a nice MP40 once in a while for

~$20K).

So you're saying I can't get around the full auto issue by buying one that is a Curio? bummer...

~$20K).

So you're saying I can't get around the full auto issue by buying one that is a Curio? bummer...

Not in this great state!!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...

I just got my C&R license this weekend!

Just got in my first C&R purchases from SOG. Thing is, they didn't send me anything but the guns. No FFL #, etc. I don't have anything to put in my book except the shipping address from the UPS boxes.

Just got in my first C&R purchases from SOG. Thing is, they didn't send me anything but the guns. No FFL #, etc. I don't have anything to put in my book except the shipping address from the UPS boxes.

That's all that's required in the book. Not sure why they don't list their physical address anymore, but if you want to toss it in the book, it's 240 Harmon Ave in Lebanon, OH 45036

I'd put both mailing and physical address to CYA.. You can't put too much info in the book about who you bought from or sold to..

So, whatcha buy?? I'm on my way down to UPS to pick up a couple CZ82's that they tried to deliver today. :thumbsup:

That's all that's required in the book. Not sure why they don't list their physical address anymore, but if you want to toss it in the book, it's 240 Harmon Ave in Lebanon, OH 45036

I'd put both mailing and physical address to CYA.. You can't put too much info in the book about who you bought from or sold to..

So, whatcha buy?? I'm on my way down to UPS to pick up a couple CZ82's that they tried to deliver today. :thumbsup:

CZ-82, Romanian Tokarev, and a K98.

From regulations, it appears I am OK storing firearms at a 'storage facility' away from my licensed location, which had me worried for a bit. It will be odd to have firearms I can't bring to my C&R FFL licensed location...lol.

• 1 year later...

Archived