Photo

9mm CZ52 barrels

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
9 replies to this topic

#1 mack69

"The surely one"

• 4,232 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 06:50 PM

Classic Arms has 9mm CZ52 barrels on sale. Here's the info from their site:
CLASSIC ARMS NOW HAS 9MM BARRELS FOR THE CZ-52 PISTOL, AND SWAPPING THEM OUT IS A SNAP. WE HAVE TESTED THEM EXTENSIVELY AND THEY PERFORM GREAT. GET YOURSELF ONE OF THESE BABIES AND HAVE 2 PISTOLS IN ONE. BRAND NEW AND BEAUTIFULLY RIFLED. PROD. # CZ9MMB.....$45.00
Posted Image
Posted Image
"The defense of our liberties is first at the ballot box, then the soap box, then the jury box and finally, failing all else, the cartridge box"
"That rifle on the wall of the laborer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there."

-- George Orwell

#2 gunnmen01

• Members
  • 1,400 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 09:16 PM

I bought one a couple months ago when AIM had them. Havent had the chance to put it in and test fire it. Im going to buy new cam,pin and rollers to make both barrels complete so all you have to swap is the recoil spring...

gunnmen01
Some people may think I'm over prepared, maybe even paranoid... but then they've never met pre-cambian life forms.

Burt Gummer

#3 bob

• Members
  • 5,151 posts

Posted 01 September 2007 - 08:36 AM

I bought one a couple months ago when AIM had them. Havent had the chance to put it in and test fire it. Im going to buy new cam,pin and rollers to make both barrels complete so all you have to swap is the recoil spring...

gunnmen01

me too. still have not gotten around to shooting it. I even have all the parts.
bob

Disclaimers: I am not a lawyer, cop, soldier, gunsmith, politician, plumber, electrician, or a professional practitioner of many of the other things I comment on in this forum.

The opinions expressed by this poster do not reflect the official stance of Illinois Carry. Apparently there was some confusion on the part of at least one person that it does, and I want to make things clear that my opinion is my own and that whatever the official stance of IC is or is not at present, it may or may not reflect my own opinion.

http://ilbob.blogspot.com/

#4 mack69

"The surely one"

• 4,232 posts

Posted 01 September 2007 - 09:14 AM

:thumbsup:
"The defense of our liberties is first at the ballot box, then the soap box, then the jury box and finally, failing all else, the cartridge box"
"That rifle on the wall of the laborer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there."

-- George Orwell

#5 mikew

• Members
  • 2,544 posts

Posted 15 September 2007 - 08:44 PM

Classic Arms has 9mm CZ52 barrels on sale. ...

I bought one of these a few years ago, came asssembled with rollers, which later I determined were made of cheese.
(the rollers, that is...)
The feeding of 9mm is not that reliable, either.

I was underwhelmed.

#6 mack69

"The surely one"

• 4,232 posts

Posted 16 September 2007 - 10:13 AM

Good to know mike...seems that these tend to be hit or miss on quality of components. No worries though, I didn't get one anyway.

-- George Orwell

#7 gunnmen01

• Members
  • 1,400 posts

Posted 20 September 2007 - 03:19 PM

I bought rollers monday,so they should be here next week sometime. I'll get the barrels assembled and test fire some 9MM and let everyone know what i think about it.....

gunnmen01
Some people may think I'm over prepared, maybe even paranoid... but then they've never met pre-cambian life forms.

Burt Gummer

#8 gunnmen01

• Members
  • 1,400 posts

Posted 21 September 2007 - 05:23 PM

Ok, rollers showed up today and are now installed.....ill get out this weekend and fire it some and let everyone know how well it works.....

gunnmen01

Burt Gummer

#9 RichardM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 604 posts

Posted 22 September 2007 - 09:59 AM

where did you get the rollers from?

#10 gunnmen01

• Members
  • 1,400 posts

Posted 22 September 2007 - 11:38 AM

www.numrichgunparts.com they were $5 apiece (need 2 per barrell) less if they have your C&R liscense on file....

gunnmen01

Burt Gummer