Wait time for CCL at this point?

mathewg

That is weird. Most of us have waited over a year before being taken off of board review. Glad it worked out for you man!

I think my situation was a little different were supporting documentation in my favor was already on file with FOID application.

At the end of the day, the ISP did the right thing, and I do think they are doing the best they can. just my 2 cents.

That is weird. Most of us have waited over a year before being taken off of board review. Glad it worked out for you man!

I think my situation was a little different were supporting documentation in my favor was already on file with FOID application.

At the end of the day, the ISP did the right thing, and I do think they are doing the best they can. just my 2 cents.

Glad it worked out man! Carry safe.

I just finished the 30 wait period. Applied on 11/26. I'm hoping to get it before new years. I applied for Florida on 11/28 and that has mailed already.

per other posts here, BG checks are done prior to opening the application to the 30 day LE objection period. With prints, you are probably looking at 35-40 days at best.

Just went active yay!!

Oh wow, so did I!

Cheers and carry safe!

Same to you :) now camp out at the mailbox

I went active today as well. It was a nice treat to get when I got home from work. Now just have to wait until my firearm vets back from the mothership

Submitted without prints 10/30

QC - verified 11/15

Still waiting. I just checked and I'm still under review. I think I'm on the 120 day plan for sure, hahaha

Just went under board review... Now I'm in the 2 year waiting program, lol
Why would it go under board review after 3 months? Anything on your record that they need to check out and clear or maybe cook countied?

Just went under board review... Now I'm in the 2 year waiting program, lol
Why would it go under board review after 3 months? Anything on your record that they need to check out and clear or maybe cook countied?

ISP possibly completed the background check in 60 days, posted to database for law enforcement viewing, then law enforcement waited until the end of their 30 day window to object. . . .

Archived